Work as Junior Manager at Syngene International | M.Pharm, M.Sc
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Junior Manager - Veterinary Sceinces
- Coordinating animal procurement in liaison with purchase, ensure proper receipt of animals and it’s quarantine as per regulatory requirements.
- Keeping the facility for the various client audits and regulatory audits like CPCSEA, AAALAC, NGCMA, IAEC semi annual review.
- Monitoring of all routine facility activities and allocation of duties to subordinate staff, personnel management and keep facility in readiness for any audit.
- Assisting and Co-ordinating in study related activities with study directors.
- Support and ensure best practices from EHS perspective in each operation of the vivarium
- Liaison with testing centers for procurement and testing of materials as well as performing required health monitoring tests such as ELISA, PCR as required.
- Preparation of various SOPs/Formats, and it’ s revision as required from time to time.
- Liaison with E&M for regular preventive maintenance of instruments/equipments and breakdown procedures.
- Training of animal care personnel and orientation to facility procedures for the new employees.
- Co-ordinating animal breeding operations as and when required.
- Quality check of animal rooms, feed, bedding materials, water etc.
- Any other task allotted by the management from time to time.
• 2-4 years in laboratory animal related work.
• Should be able to handle animals with ease and possess good knowledge about their husbandry and health aspects.
• Ability to pick up and perform health monitoring tests such as ELISA, PCR etc.
• Ability to perform potency studies.
• Knowledge about regulatory guidelines for animal facility.
Experience : 2-4 years
Qualification : M.V. Sc / M. Pharm, B.V.Sc/M.Sc
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Veterinary Sceinces
End Date : 10th March, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database