Work as Executive in Supply Chain & Logistics at Zoetis
Zoetis is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways. Building on 60 years of experience as Pfizer Animal Health, we deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostics products and genetics tests and supported by a range of services. We are working every day to better understand and address the real-world challenges faced by those who raise and care for animals in ways they find truly relevant.
Post : Executive - Supply Chain & Logistics
• Processing orders received from customers, generate invoice and provide to CFA’s for physical despatch to customers
• Tracking of order execution lead time and manage internal and external Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
• Processing all types of Credit Notes (CN) and Debit Notes (DN) after obtaining proper approval from Finance
• Banking of cheques received from customers after adjusting open CN / DN
• Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
• Manage to provide customer account statement any time with coordination with finance
• Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: billing, placing print orders, and system troubleshooting
• Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone.
• Use automated information systems to analyse the customer’s situation
• Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
• Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience
• Daily MIS report for Customer Service Level and evaluate the scope of improvement
• Transport Management
Graduate in any discipline ; Should possess at least 1-3 years of experience in Customer Service Department for handling the customers. Should have spent time in managing transactional level work like invoice, Credit Notes, Debit Notes, approvals and workflow management etc.
Special Skills & Knowledge
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical sector.
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
• Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
• Has "thick skin" and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers
• Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
• Strong decision making and analytical abilities
• Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed
• Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
• Good in SAP
• Good MS Excel, and MS Power Point skills
• Concern for Quality
• Planning & Prioritizing
• Building Expertise
• Drive for Results
• Time bound completion of job
Experience : 1-3 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Mumbai Suburban, India
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Supply Chain & Logistics
End Date : 10th March, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database