Job Openings for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Project Fellow at IBSD - Government of India | 06 posts
The Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development although registered in April, 2001, under the Manipur Societies Registration Act, 1989, the regular activity of the Institute could be started only with the appointment of its first Director on 18th January, 2003. Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India established the Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) at Imphal, Manipur in the year 2001. It is not only a unique institute of its kind in India but also amongst the very few in the world. The main mandate of this institute is conservation and sustainable utilization of bioresources for the socio-economic development of the region. We are aware about the expectation of the people not only from this region but also from across the world.
Post : Project Fellow
No of Posts : 06
Fellowship : Rs. 12000 plus HRA/month
Subject and Qualification :
1. Post graduation with minimum 55% in Biotechnology/ Botany/ Microbiology/ Environment Sciences/ Biochemistry / Life sciences/ Forestry/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Plant Ecology/ Tissue culture/ Pharmacy /Bioinformatics or any relevant field - 5 positions
2. MCA/BCA/BE/BTech, MSc (Computer Science or Bioinformatics) – 1 position
1. Selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment either in IBSD, Mizoram and its branches or DBT, New Delhi.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview
3. The upper age limit for is 28 years (relaxable for reserved categories a per GoI norms).
4. Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in interview with all original and photo copies of certificates along with filled up forms and two passport photo at 09.30 a.m. on 15th February 2019.
5. The details of the advertisement are available in the Institute’s website (ibsd.gov.in).
6. Filled in application can be send at firstname.lastname@example.org
walk-in-interview will be held on Friday, the 15th February, 2019 at 10:30 a.m. at the Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Mizoram.
See All Other Jobs in our Database