Walk in interview for M.Pharm in research at Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, is a Central University of India, located in Bilaspur C.G. State, established under Central Universities Act 2009, No. 25 of 2009. Formerly called Guru Ghasidas University (GGU), established by an Act of the State Legislative Assembly, was formally inaugurated on June 16, 1983. GGU is an active member of the Association of Indian Universities and Association of Commonwealth Universities.
Walk-in-interview for Post of JRF under SERB (DST) Funded Project.
Post : JRF
Title of the project : Understanding the role of hippocampal histaminergic transmission in ethanol withdrawal induced behavioral depression associated with alcoholism.
Name of the Funding Agency : SERB (DST), New Delhi.
Duration of the Project : From the date of appointment up to 29/8/2020 or up to any extensions provided by SERB.
Salary : Rs 25,000 pm as JRF for Ist and IInd year and Rs 28,000 as SRF for the IIIrd year with 10% HRA as per SERB rules.
Essential Qualification : M.Pharm with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA
Desirable Qualifications : Prior work experience with Pharmacological studies will be desirable.
Date of Interview :
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to appear for the Walk-in- interview with CV (as per the prescribed format given below) and relevant documents as mentioned below on 1/3/2019 at 10 AM in the computer lab of Dept, of Pharmacy.
Project Investigator (Contact details) :
Dr. Nishant S. Jain. Assistant Professor. Institute of Pharmacy. Guru Ghasidas University (Central University), Bilaspur (C.G) 495009. Email: email@example.com Mob: 8827989653; 8329337035. Office: 07752- 260027.
Important instructions to applicants:
• Candidate should appear in person with following:
- Originals of degree certificates (two sets of Xerox-attested),
- One copy of submitted bio-data in prescribed format,
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, etc.)
• No travelling or any other allowances are admissible for attending the interview.
• Tenure of the JRF shall be purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
• The PI reserves the right to postpone or cancel the interview even on the scheduled day without any notice.
See All Other Jobs in our Database