Walk in interview for Junior Research Fellow at IBSD
For quite a few years since the Rio-Summit, 1992 there have been discussions at various local forum about the requirement of a capable institution to take care of the rich biodiversity of Manipur and its surrounding areas. The inclusion of the North East Region in the list of Mega-biodiversity hot-spots of the world caused an ever increased fillip to the researchers, resource planners, environmental enthusiasts and the local think- tanks about stopping depletion of biodiversity in the region and finding scientific ways of sustainable uses of bioresources.
Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under DST-SERB funded project on contractual basis
Title of the project : Design, synthesis and modelling of Type 1 interferon antagonist for treatment of Tuberculosis
Fellowship : Rs. 25,000/- + 10% HRA for three years
Qualification : M.Sc. in Life Science/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry, Bioinformatics.
1. The above position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The selected
candidates shall not claim for regular appointment either to IBSD, Imphal and its branches.
2. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. The upper age limit shall be 28 years (relaxable for reserved categories as per GOI norms)
4. Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview with all original and attested Xerox copies of certificate at 09.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. on 4th February, 2019.
5. Interim queries will not be attended.
walk-in-interview will be held on Monday, 4th February, 2019 at 10:30 a.m. at Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Imphal, Manipur.
See All Other Jobs in our Database