Walk in Interview for Fresher D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm as Pharmacists (100 posts) at Apollo Pharmacy
Apollo Pharmacy is a part of Apollo Hospitals - Asia's largest healthcare group. It is India's first and largest branded pharmacy network, with over 3100 outlets in key locations. Accredited with International Quality Certification, Apollo Pharmacy offers genuine medicines round-the-clock, through their 24-hour Pharmacies. Apollo Pharmacy also provides Customer Care any time of the day. Quality is the cornerstone of our existence. We have gained experience in pharmacy operations management over the last 2 decades and are committed to delivering best service in the industry.
Post : Pharmacist / Sr. Pharmacist
No of Post : 100
• To attend the doctors prescription at the sales counter and advise the dosage of medicines to the patients.
• Dispense drugs pursuant to a prescription issued by the doctor. In case the prescribed medicines not available, arrange the same from the in-house pharmacies for the honor of 100% prescription. Substitution of medicines is to be consulted with the doctor.
• Cross check the issuing medicines with bill with regard to patient name, items name, quantity, expiry and acknowledge the bill.
• To counsel the patients /customers on health, reaction of medicines.
• To maintain good relations with customers/doctors.
• To maintain free home delivery register and follow-up the medicines deliveries to the customers in time.
• Handle all the inbound calls primarily focusing on drug information, patient counselling/education and free home delivery orders. In addition, handle patient queries and issues with respect to drug therapy and drug information.
• Handle cash in billing counter as and when required.
Cold Chain Management:
• Storing the drugs under proper conditions of refrigeration and security.
• To prepare bills in computer and collect the cash.
• Check quantity, MRP, batch number and date of expiry of the received items from stores before entering into computer.
Inventory Management & Sales:
• To enter stocks in computer and take printout of receipt from stores(RS) for cross-checking with items issues list from stores.
• To maintain record for no stock items and follow-up the same.
• Ensure that 100% physical stock is tallied according to category (Tablets, Syrups, Injections, Fluids, Ointments, Liquids, Capsules, Powders, Drops, Surgicals, and Miscellaneous) twice a week. Daily rack wise verification of fast moving items.
• Ensure shift hand-over and take-over is given before leaving the work area.
• Focus on sales and strive to attain the target of the pharmacy.
• Perform any other job assigned by the in-charge as per exigencies of work.
Experience : 0-10 years
Qualification : D.Pharm / B.Pharm, M.Pharm (2016, 2017, 2018 passouts and 2019 final year students can apply)
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Hospital Pharmacist
Walk-in for Interview
Drive at SSJ College of Pharmacy.
Time: 09:00 am onwards
SSJ College of Pharmacy
Vattinagulapally, Near Wipro campus Gopanpally, Gandipet mandal, Hyderabad. 500075.
Please carry a copy of an updated CV, copy of all educational certificates, College ID/ Govt ID proof and passport photographs.
Kireety Dinakar J
See All Other Jobs in our Database