Job Opportunity for Pharmacist at Cantonment Board Kamptee
Kamptee is a cantonment situated on the southern bank of the Kanhan River, a broad & beautiful river. The mall in the Cantt stretches from the Military Hospital in the west to the Kanhan bridge in the East, a distance of about 5 kms. Old fashioned tiled bungalows, huge trees like Mango, the Tamarind & the Teak, along with wild flowery creepers & variety of birds give the place a picturesque and serene appearance. The old Gora Bazar still retains its old world charm. In 1821, a contingent of 14,000 British & Indian army persons along with Camel corps, Cavalry & Artillery moved in from Secundarabad under the command of a Brigadier General.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Post : 01(UR)
Pay Scale plus Grade Pay & allowances as admissible : P.B.-5200-20,200 + G.P. 2800/-
SSC passed with diploma in pharmacy with registration under the Pharmacy act.
as on 01 June 2019. (As per Cantonment fund servant Rules, 1937 ):
As per Cantonment fund Servant Rules, 1937 followings are the age limits.
1) For unreserved category posts [which includes General, SC, ST, OBC etc.] - 18 to 25 years.
2) For scheduled caste posts - 18 to 25 years + 5 years age relaxation.
No posts are reserved for physically handicapped candidates.
1. Eligible Candidates will have to appear for written test/skiII test/Interview at Kamptee Cantonment Board Office, Distt-Nagpur-441001.
2. Date, Time and Venue of the written test/skill lest/interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates only. For updates kindly check Cantonment Board Kamptee website on regular basis.
3. No TA/DA will be paid by this office.
4. Application in the prescribed Proforma (attached) be sent to Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board Kamptee, Distt-Nagpur-441001, along with self attested copies of Educational qualification and other supporting documents. Application only in prescribed proforma will be considered. Kindly mention ‘Post applied for on top of the envelope e.g. Post Applied for : Pharmacist’.
5. Application form should be accompanied with a Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- for Pharmacist post and Demand Draft Rs. 100/- for other posts from Nationalized Bank in favour of Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board Kamptee payable at Kamptee with two self-addressed envelopes. One self addressed post card and one additional photograph for hall ticket.
6. Candidates applying for multiple posts need to apply separately i.e. separate application form with a separate DD for each post applied.
7. Candidates trying to influence the process or trying to give bribe or any favour, through any external or internal means, will be disqualified immediately. Selection will be based on merit only. All applicants are requested to be aware of middlemen/agents and not to engage with them.
8 Candidates are required to provide mobile numbers and email id for communication.
9. Applications received after scheduled date and time [31 March, 2019, upto 05:45 pm] shall not be considered. This office shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
See All Other Jobs in our Database