Vacancy for Management Trainee at Roche
Roche, 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity, and on seeing each other’s differences as an advantage. To innovate healthcare, Roche has ambitious plans to keep learning and growing – and is seeking people who have the same goals for themselves.
Post : Management Trainee
• Building delivering on 3 commitments towards patient centricity and by establishing value of Roche Innovations
• Calls on oncologists and other medical employees to provide on-label pharmaceutical product information for the treatment of cancer in order to capitalize on selling opportunities and/or to influence physician prescribing practices.
• Responsible for the sale of the company’s oncology products within an assigned territory or geographic region.
• Complies with applicable laws in providing oncologists and other medical employees with medical information and literature.
• Provides expertise and customer service to accounts. May provide expertise to oncologists, physicians and other medical/therapeutic clients.
• May gather data on marketing trends, competitive products and pricing. Builds relationships with key thought leaders to influence the acceptance and use of company’s products.
• Typically requires a university degree in a scientific or related field and/or equivalent related experience. Individuals that call on non-specialty physicians, match to S851-S855 - Sales Account Manager - Bio/Pharma Non-Specialty.
• Individuals matched to this job should select Channel 1 - Direct/End User. Use channel-specific Field Sales Management job codes to match the managers of these incumbents (e.g., Field Sales Management - S3X3 - S3X6).
Behavioral Competencies :
• Exhibition of RLCs and RCVs
• Exhibition of Quantum self
• Patient centricity in decision making
• Collaboration Inspiring and Influencing
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Sales & Marketing
End Date : 21st February, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database