Job Openings for Pharmacists (28 posts) in State Health Society
The following approved contractual posts under State Health Society, NIIM. Manipur have fallen vacant and are hereby advertised for recruitment. In this regard, a Walk- in-Interview will be held shortly at NHM, Medical Directorate, Lamphclpat for selection of suitable candidate on contract engagement of the following posts under State Health Society, NIIM, Manipur for eleven (11) months, which may be extended based upon their performance.
No of Posts : 05
Minimum Educational Qualification : B.Pharm, D.Pharm
Remuneration fixed by FD/PlC’s norms : Rs. 8000 + PBH
No of Posts : 23
Minimum Educational Qualification : DHMS,- Diploma in Homeopathy or Diploma in Ayurveda/one year Diploma in panch-karma or Unani medicine or Yoga and Nature Cure from recognized institution with registration certificate
Remuneration fixed by FD/PlC’s norms : Rs. 7100 + PBH
Age Limit: 38 years/bclow. \ Upper age limit is relaxabie for Govf. Servants as per rule. 3 years relax able for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates
Reservation will be provided as per the reservation policy of Government of Manipur.
1. Local candidates with domicile certificate fulfilling the eligibility norms may be given preference.
2. State Health Society, NHM, will not he held responsible for any postal delay. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained by NHM thereafter.
3. The decision of State Mission Director, NHM, Medical Directorate, Lamphelpat (Manipur) on selection of candidates will be final and binding. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
4. The number of positions may be increased or decreased as per the actual requirement of the State Health Society, NHM, Manipur.
5. The details of the interview/viva-voce and issue of admit card will be notified later and may also be available on our official website nrhmmanipur.org
Interested candidates having the requisite qualification and experience may submit their application in the prescribed formal, enclosing their bio-data along with 2 (two) recent passport size photographs
Application forms will be available at this Directorate w.e.f 02-02-2019 to 14-02-2019 during office hours on payment of (a) Rs. 500/- (rupees five hundred) only for General, (b) Rs.300/- (mpccs three hundred) only for OBC, (e) Rs.200/- (rupees two hundred) only for ST & SC and (d) Rs.100/- (rupees one hundred) only for PWD, Application forms will he received from 04-02-2019 during office hours upto 4 P.M. of 16-02-2019.
See All Other Jobs in our Database