Job Openings for Pharmacists (04 posts) under DMFT Plan in Health Department
JAP-IT was conceptualized to accelerate the growth of Information Technology in Jharkhand and implement the policies of the State Govt. in the area of IT. The broad objectives were to provide IT inputs to Governments Departments, Agencies and to assist them in computerization and networking, to co-ordinate with investors and industry, trade organizations and financial institutions in public and private sector.
Post : Pharmacist
Godda district is one of the twenty-four districts of Jharkhand state in eastern India. It lies in the northeastern part of the state. The geographical area that now comprises Godda district used to be part of the erstwhile Santhal Parganas district.
No of Posts : 04 posts
Remuneration : Rs 15, 000/-
10+2 or Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution.
Registered under Jharkhand state Pharmacy and Knowledge of Computer.
Age Limit : 18-45 years
1. On the basis of contract, they will be authorized to work against the sanctioned honorarium.
2. The contract will be permissible for one year, as per the requirement, the services can be expanded on the basis of Annual Performance Appraisal.
3. Contract can be terminated by giving one month notice or one month's advance honorarium on contract basis.
4. The terms of the advertisement can be modified as required by the committee
5. No personal correspondence contact with respect to the appointment will be valid.
Interested candidate apply online on before 12th February, 2019 till 5:00 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database