Job openings for Pharmacists (27 posts) to work in AIIMS | Government of India
AIIMS apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna(PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
Post : Pharmacist Grade II
No of Posts : 27 (UR-14, SC-04, ST–05, OBC-04)
(i) Diploma In Pharmacy from a recognised University/Institution
(ii) Should be a registered Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act 1948
Desirable: Experience in manufacture/ storage/testing of transfusion fluids in a reputed hospital or industry.
Age Limit : Between 21-27 years of age
Monthly Consolidated remuneration (in Rs.) : Rs 27000/-
i. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Bhopal reserves the right to increase/vary the vacancies.
ii. Reservation and age relaxation will be as per guidelines of MOHFW based on the Government of India Policy issued from time to time.
iii. The cut-off date to determine the maximum age limit, essential qualifications & experience will be the last date of submission of application i.e. 15/02/2019 (Friday).
iv. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed essential qualifications.
v. The emoluments will be consolidated in nature as determined by the competent authority. The appointment can be terminated by the competent authority, any time before 06 months also, without assigning any reason thereof.
vi. Reservation for Persons with Disability (PWD) will be as per Govt. of India guidelines.
• Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only).
• Payment is to be made to AIIMS, Bhopal through Demand Draft only payable at Bhopal addressed to The Director, AIIMS Bhopal and is to be submitted with the application form.
• Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances by the Institute.
• No fee shall be payable for SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates.
• On the basis of Multiple-Choice Question (MCQ) Test.
• A Skill test may be conducted after MCQ test in respect of shortlisted candidates who secures a threshold mark in MCQ Test.
• Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post. AIIMS, Bhopal would call all the candidates who had applied for the post with the requisite fee for the MCQ test and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of selection.
For More Info Go Next Page...