Job for Pharmacist at UW Medical Center | USA Job
United by a passion for building stronger minds and a healthier world, University of Washington employees lend their boundless energy, creative problem solving skills, and dedication to their community to help make the University one of the nation’s premier educational and research institutions.
Post : Pharmacist-2 (Full Time)
• Fill prescriptions for medications and compound pharmaceutical preparations, which include labeling and maintenance of patient records.
• Supervise pharmacy technicians in all areas of technical responsibilities.
• Operate the outpatient computer system.
• Ensure that controlled substances are properly stored, dispensed, recorded, and inventoried.
• Provide information to clinics not covered by clinical pharmacists.
• Monitor medication therapy for rational use.
• Provide oversight and ensure compliance with sterile compounding using USP 797 guidelines.
• Participate in quality assurance programs in the department.
• Maintain patient confidentiality according to UWMC standards.
• Adhere to UWMC Pharmacy Services and UWMC policies and procedures.
• Perform related duties as required.
State of Washington Pharmacist License or, or eligibility to obtain license prior to employment AND one year of experience in pharmacy practice. Months spent in the completion of an American Society of Health System Pharmacists accredited residency training program may substitute month-for-month for the required experience.
• One year of experience in pharmacy practice or completion of an American Society of Health Systems Pharmacists accredited residency training program.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively use computerization for efficient operations.
• Professional and effective verbal and written communications skills.
Experience : 1 year
Location : UWMC & Roosevelt Outpatient Pharmacies
Req #: 156144
Salary : $8,571.00 to $12,263.00 per month
Shift: Alternate Work Shift
Notes: Rotating/Variable Shifts
See All Other Jobs in our Database