Job for Clinical Research Coordinator at Nomad Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
Nomad Life Sciences Pvt Ltd is a Clinical Trial Management Organization with extended clinical research capabilities having a distinguished investigator network throughout India. We offer effective clinical trial management services with solutions to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies.
Post : Clinical Research Coordinator - 02 posts
- To have the good knowledge of regulations and ICH GCP guidelines
- Ability to communicate properly between the physician, patient & the site head
- Patient Screening including informed consent process, randomization, enrollment & follow-up (including Telephonic Follow-up) process & procedures
- Maintenance of Investigator Master File as per Good documentation practices & SOP including generation of source documents
- Present in Site Initiation Visit, Monitoring Visits, Site Closeout Visit
- CRF, e-CRF entry, Data Query resolution
- Coordinate between the local/Central laboratory and courier for the shipment.
- Assist the pharmacist in drug accountability and temperature maintaining logs.
- Maintaining the accountability of study materials and in scheduling study procedures
Experience : 0-2 years
Qualification : Any Life Sciences Graduate (B.Sc, B.Pharmacy, Bio Tech)
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : CRO
End Date : 10th March, 2019
Send your Resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
NOMAD Life Sciences Pvt.Ltd
See All Other Jobs in our Database