Applications are invited for post of Project Consultant, Clinical Counselor at CCMB
The Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) is one of the constituent national laboratories of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) and a premier scientific institute that conducts high quality research in frontier and multi-disciplinary areas of modern biology.
Project Consultant [Post Code C-1]
No of Post : One
Upper age limit : 40 years.
Fellowship : Rs. 75,000/- p.m. fixed
Essential qualification : MSc in (Medical Biotechnology/Biotech/Biochemistry/Mircobiology/Life Sciences)/
B.Tech Biomedical Engineering in Sickle Cell anemia related work/ Molecular Diagnosis/Molecular Genetics/
M.Sc(Biological Sciences + PhD+ 2 years’ experience in Pre-Natal Diagnosis Sickle Cell Anemia related work/Molecular Diagnosis.
Desirable qualification : Experience in Sickle Cell Research/Molecular Genetics & Computer Science knowledge.
Job specification : As directed by Principal Investigator
Clinical Counselor [Post Code CC-1]
No of Post : One
Upper age limit : 30 years.
Fellowship : Rs. 25,000/- p.m. + 20% HRA
Essential qualification : MSc in Biology/Medical Biotechnology/Bio-Medical Engg.+1 year Experience in Sickle Cell related work/Molecular Diagnosis/Pre-Natal Diagnosis/ Karyotyping.
Desirable qualification : MSc in Medical Biotechnology/Biochemistry+ Diploma in Genetics.
Job specification : Clinical counselor will collect clinical details and counsel the patients about measures to be taken to manage the disease. They will also be involved in evaluating the patients undergoing hydroxyurea therapy under the supervision of clinicians and to follow the instruction of the Principal Investigator.
Project staff will be entitled for one day’s leave for each completed month’s service. However, in extra-ordinary circumstances Principal Investigator of the project and/or Director, CSIR-CCMB may provide relaxation in the rules considering the exigency.
General terms and conditions:
• Preference will be given to the candidates having knowledge/ communication skills in Hindi and Chhattisgarhi dialect as candidates are required to work in Chhattisgarh.
• Positions are purely temporary & on contract basis and is co-terminus with the project’s tenure.
• Eligible candidates are required to submit applications online.
• The age relaxation of 5 years for statutory groups and women.
• Selection of the candidates will be based on initial screening based on qualifications as specified in the advertisement/ experience specified in the advertisement, the candidates to the nature of research project. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and based on the recommendations of the Selection Committee in interview candidates will be empaneled and appointed. The pool of selected candidates will be valid for a maximum period of one year.
• Empanelment does not provide automatic guarantee of engagement.
• Candidates who have completed their degree with requisite educational qualifications only need to apply.
• The engagement under project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever, either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CCMB, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions or precedent.
• All the communication regarding the call for interview will be only through electronic mode (through: E-mail/mobile)
• No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing for the written test/interview.
• The terms and conditions of engagement of project staff may be amended from time to time.
• The initial tenure of project staff will be for One year and can be extended further after review of performance/work by Principal Investigator duration for which project staff could be engaged in different projects taken together, will be 3 years.
• The performance of project staff would be reviewed periodically so that candidates not found up to the mark, could be terminated.
• All qualification & experiences must from Govt./Govt.recognized Institute.
Place of work for Selected candidates will be at Raipur/ Bilaspur [Chhattisgarh]
Application closing date: before 17.02.2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database