Applications are invited for Lab Assistant at Amity Institute of Pharmacy | M.Sc, M.Pharm
Amity Institute of Pharmacy (AIP) is a well established institution of Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, Noida having a high profile with interdisciplinary areas of specializations in Pharmacy. Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) had approved intake of 100 students for the course of Bachelor of Pharmacy. AIP offers post graduate courses including Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Management, Drug Regulatory Affairs, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry and also Ph. D. in Pharmaceutical sciences programmes (Regular and Part time).
Post : Lab Assistant
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the following assignment on a purely time-bound research project undertaken in the Department of Pharmacy, Amity University, Noida.
Name of the Research Project
Evaluation of the Anticancer Potential of a Unani Pharmacopoeial Formulation, ‘Dawa-ul-Kurkum
Name of sponsoring agency : CCRUM
Duration of the position : Three years ( 3 )
Fellowship / Monthly compensation : Rs.16,000/-
The candidate should be M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences/Biotechnology or M.Pharm with a minimum of 55% marks Preference – A strong motivation and aptitude for research and Ph.D. Candidates should ideally have experience with basic techniques like media preparation, agarose gel electrophoresis, PAGE, PCR etc.
Age : As per CCRUM norms
• Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project
• Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
• Interested candidates should submit their application along with CV containing all details of academic qualification, research or work experience, Email ID, personal contact number, and postal address. The details should be sent firstname.lastname@example.org (please mark cc to email@example.com)
• Please mention “Application for LA- CCRUM-AIP” in the subject line
• No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database