Require Product Manager at Novartis
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Product Manager - Transplant
Development, implementation and accountability for operational plans which optimise profitability, market share and revenue growth for a brand (s) in the short and long term.
• Proactive development of marketing and promotional mix to meet brand objectives and customer needs.
• Monitor business performance and external environment via appropriate tools to deliver corrective action as required to meet business objectives.
• Liaison with external agencies to deliver initiatives for brand
• Accurate management of budgets for brand.
• Creates and delivers operational plans appropriate to life cycle of brand to optimise return for Novartis.
• Delivery of sales targets
• Full accountability for brand and delivery of all programmes related to it.
• Understanding and use of marketing principles and C4/MPH process to deliver to customer needs
• Disease and market understanding to develop customer insights through appropriate techniques/tools
• Support and Build team to achieve team goals
• Management of external agencies to meet team goals
• Acts as brand champion to create enthusiasm and focus internally and with external customers and agencies.
University degree or equivalent in Science, Marketing or Business qualification English
• 3-5 years field sales experience or related marketing services experience and brand management experience.
• Product executive or related marketing services experience: 12-18 mths
Experience: 3-5 years
Education: Degree or equivalent in Science, Marketing or Business
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Marketing
See All Other Jobs in our Database