Vacancy for Senior Associate in Scientific Services at Roche | 09 posts
At Roche, 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity, and on seeing each other’s differences as an advantage. To innovate healthcare, Roche has ambitious plans to keep learning and growing – and is seeking people who have the same goals for themselves.
Roche Diagnostics India, with a sales turnover of INR 150 crores, nurtures an open, flexible and challenging work environment, which allows for rapid career progression.
Post : Senior Associate - Scientific Services
No of Posts : 09
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You are someone who is innovative and agile and have an in-depth understanding of the business landscape with positive growth mindset.
• You will plan doctor-wise, institution-wise and distributor-wise sales for the week and seek sign off from supervisor and strive to achieve sales targets
• You will participate in weekly review meetings and discuss planned and achieved doctor coverage and plan for the month ahead
• You will also provide inputs to Regional Manager on competitor activities in assigned region; implement product and promotion strategies (e.g. doctor's meets, conferences and patient education programs) and implement disease management and other customer support programs along with the marketing team
• You will monitor primary and secondary sales by visiting stockists and pharmacies frequently, analyse institution-wise sales on a weekly basis, submit Daily Call Report, coverage and call average on a weekly basis, update NPTs and CRM, prepare monthly reports on sales achieved, Key Opinion Leader engagements, institutional sales, activities, etc.
• You will identify unmet needs of stakeholders (internal and external) and highlight them to the relevant teams
• You possess strong communication skills and will engage with KOLs in a meaningful way to identify their needs. You will effectively position TECENTRIQ as the brand of choice in 2L mNSCLC and mUC.
• You have a strong sales and customer focus with good analytical capabilities. You strive to find and exploit business opportunities.
• You demonstrate the Roche Leadership commitments and Core Competencies in your daily work.
• You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
For Internal employees:
• Employees having an overall experience of minimum 4 years in Healthcare Industry as on 1st November, 2017.
• Employees having an overall experience of minimum 20 months in Roche as Associate as on 1st November, 2017
• Meets minimum SFE parameter requirements
• Consistency in performance (Qualitative & Quantitative) - Rating of Fully met expectations or Above in 2016
• Willing to relocate
For More Info Go to Next Page...