Work as Area Business Manager at Merck | B.Pharm, B.Sc
Merck Limited (formerly E. Merck Limited) was set up in India as the first Merck subsidiary in Asia in 1967. The Company operates both its Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals businesses in the country.
Merck was also the first Merck Group Company to go public in the year 1981. The Merck Group now holds 51% of the share capital in Merck Limited, while the remaining 49% is traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. Merck Specialities Pvt. Ltd., the wholly owned Indian subsidiary of Merck KGaA, was incorporated in 2005.
Post: Area Business Manager
• Training BEs on day to day basis to generate or convert doctors for our product portfolio.
• Secondary sales – Ensuring to achieve secondary sales targets through prescription generation by each of his BE.
• Attrition of BE should be low in his current company.
• Good at relationship with KOLs (Top Physicians, Endocrinologists & Cardiologists)
• Should be strong in product knowledge & Communication skill.
• Should be good at doing CME activities.
• Day to day sales reporting
• Effective query handling and customer queries.
• Ensuring 100% Implementation of Company’s strategies from each of his BE.
Graduate (Preferably Science or Pharmacy Graduate) ; Good communication skills English and in the local language. Have Effective persuasive skills and basic understanding of Medical terminologies
Experience: 3-4 Years
Education: B.Sc, B.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
Job ID: 172008
End Date: 21st March, 2018
To Apply Online Click Here
See All Other Jobs in our Database