The ICMR has always attempted to address itself to the growing demands of scientific advances in biomedical research on the one hand, and to the need of finding practical solutions to the health problems of the country, on the other. The ICMR has come a long way from the days when it was known as the IRFA, but the Council is conscious of the fact that it still has miles to go in pursuit of scientific achievements as well as health targets.
Following posts are to be filled purely on temporary basis at ICMR Hqrs Office, New Delhi under Research Management Policy, Planning and Coordination (RMPPC) related activities initially for a period of one year, may be extended for one more year.
Post : Scientist C (Non-Medical) - One
Salary: Rs. 51,000 plus 30% HRA
1st Class Master’s Degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University with 4 year experience in related field or 2nd Class Master’s Degree with Ph. D in relevant subject from a recognized University.
Desirable Qualification: At least 4 year post Doc experience in biomedical subject particularly in health related areas with at least 2 year experience in Policy, planning, Research Management and data analysis, report writing.
Knowledge of computer applications or business intelligence tools/data synthesis, data presentation, etc Experience in communication related activities, preparing policy briefs, press briefs, interacting with media, etc.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 40 years. Relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates will be as per the government rules.
2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
6. Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent photograph at the time of interview.
7. Other terms and conditionals will be as per ICMR norms.
Interested candidates may apply by submitting the duly filled application form (as attached) on or before 5th March, 2018 to Dr Rajni Kant, Scientist ‘F’ & Head, RMPPC (e-mail: email@example.com). Short-listed candidates will be called for interview and informed through e-mail/phone/displayed on website.
See All Other Jobs in our Database