Recruitment for Pharmacists (20 posts) under Department of Health and Family Welfare
Department of Health and Family Welfare is aimed at bringing about dramatic improvement in the health system and the Health status of people especially those living in rural areas of the country . It seeks to provide access to equitable , affordable and quality health care , reduction of IMR and MMR, population stabilization and gender and demographic balance which in turn help in achieving goals . Department Mission is on empowering people through effective mechanism of NRHM, Rogi kalyan Samiti etc . Decentralized planning and implementation , strengthening of physical infrastructure and ensuring fully functional facilities at the doorsteps of the people not withstanding odds of topography and situational constraints.
Post : Jr. Pharmacist (Mobile Health Team)
Name of the Health Institution /Block & Number of Posts:
20 posts ( Akhnoor - 02, chowkichoura - 02, Pallanwala - 02, Dansal - 02, Kotbhalwal - 02, Marh - 02, Sohanjana - 02, Bishnah - 02, Pura - 02, Urban Jammu -02)
Rs 12,000/- per month Consolidated
10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy training course from SMF or any other recognized institute.
Age Limit :
Upto 45 years
i) Screening Test 60 points
ii) Matric - 10 Points
iii) Diploma in Pharmacy training from SMF or other Recognized Institute - 15
iv) Viva Voce -15 points =100)
Note:- item (i) to (iii) on prorata basis
1. Candidate must be permanent resident of District Jammu(PRC).
2. Permanent Resident Certificate to be treated as proof of residence.
3. Candidate will have to sign a Contract with the District Health Society Jammu and selected local candidates shall have to serve the institution where posted.
4. Candidate should have familiarity with socio-cultural and Socio-economic condition of District.
5. The cut off eligibility percentage in the written test shall be 50% for all posts.
6. Remuneration is as mentioned in the .umpires inclusive of all. against the respective post
7. Hiring will be purely on contractual basis. Initially contract will be for the period up to 31 -03-2018. and further yearly extension will be subjected to satisfactory performance of the candidate /approval of the post by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare .Govt of India.
8. In case of Female married candidate for the above said posts, residential proof will be considered from in -law- side.
9. The candidates shall not be entitled to any preferential claim for regular appointment under normal process of selection
10. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates coming for interview .
I I. Application is liable to be rejected , if not submitted as per required criteria.
12. . Candidates who are already working under NHM, if desire to apply again, he/she must resign from primary post or apply through proper channel
13. It is clarified that candidates shall be allowed to appear in the interview subject to the verification of documents and fulfilling of eligibility criteria as prescribed in the detailed advertisement. In case any deficiency / forgery in genuineness in his/her documents found at any stage during verification of documents or known from any reliable source his/her candidature/selection for engagement shall be disqualified/terminated
Find More Info Go Next Page...