Opportunity for M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Pharm to work as Field Monitor at CDSA | Ministry of Science & Technology
Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) has therefore been formed as a not-for-profit society to provide supportive and focused environment to host world class clinical translation through a collaborative network of clinical investigators and premier research institutions. It will tend enterprises, particularly SMEs involved in new technology innovation, to facilitate translation of scientific know-how into viable products for public health diseases like malaria, tuberculosis and dengue among others.
Post : Field Monitor
Emoluments/ Other Benefits & allowances :
Up to Rs 30,000 per month consolidated In addition to the monthly remuneration, the employee will be provided with a group accident insurance cover of Rs.15 lakhs each. He will have to purchase term insurance of Rs.10 lakhs which will be reimbursed by CDSA. He should have a minimum individual health insurance cover of Rs. 2 lakhs (Non-reimbursable)
Location : Meghalaya, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Karnataka, West Bengal, Tamilnadu, Jammu & Kashmir (The Field monitor may be assigned any of the location depending upon the project requirement)
Qualifications & Experience
Essential Qualification: Graduate in Life Science and allied discipline/Pharmacy with two-three years’ experience in of Research/ Monitoring/ Public Health projects Or Post Graduate in Life Science and allied discipline/Pharmacy/Public Health with one year of experience. Candidates with Research/ Monitoring/ Public Health projects will be preferred.
Desirable: Should be well versed in MS Office (Word & Excel) and data analysis with the help of any statistical software.
The role will involve exhaustive travel both in urban and rural parts of respective states.
• As a full time, field position the remuneration will be paid based on the deliverables. The incumbent has to complete monitoring of specified number of primary sampling units (PSU) and conduct Data Logger activity from PSU to Collection Point (CP). To be eligible for full remuneration FM has to complete the minimum assigned targets. The compensation may be reduced on a pro rata basis for non-fulfillment of the target.
• The incumbent will be also paid a fixed travel allowance of Rs 2000 per PSU to cover the food, local travel and stay cost irrespective of location & days of stay. The one-time interstate travel cost (towards to and fro journey) will be paid as per actuals. The eligible class of travel will be City and state public transport, Second/ Sleeper class of train and private mass transport bus /luxury services.
• Conducting site visits at allocated PSUs and collection point (CP) to monitor the subject’s sample collection/shipment/processing and packaging for dispatch to reference laboratory through concurrent monitoring.
• Complete appropriate training on study plans, SOPs, nutritional survey protocol to perform concurrent monitoring.
Monitoring and reporting of following activities at household/PSU level:
- Interview subject/parents and phlebotomy staff as per CNNS protocol
- Monitor that process of sample being collected as per protocol/SOPs
- Biological sample being collected for the right subjects.
- Tracking of temperature with the help of Data Logger
- Monitor for any safety concerns during the sample collection process
- Complete and accurate labelling and completion of forms related to sample collection and transport to collection center
- Fulfil requirements while transport of collected samples to designated collection centers
- Efficient communication between field phlebotomist and collection center team regarding samples collected and sent.
For More Info Go to Next Page...