Merck Limited looking for Key Account Management
Merck Limited (formerly E. Merck Limited) was set up in India as the first Merck subsidiary in Asia in 1967. The Company operates both its Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals businesses in the country. Merck was also the first Merck Group Company to go public in the year 1981. The Merck Group now holds 51% of the share capital in Merck Limited, while the remaining 49% is traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. Merck Specialities Pvt. Ltd., the wholly owned Indian subsidiary of Merck KGaA, was incorporated in 2005.
Post : Key Account Management
• Firsthand experience in Govt Business in Pharmaceutical formulations with specific experience in MNC brands.
• Demonstrated working in a collaborative business environment with multiple business leaders in the company.
• Managing diversity in a team.
• Firsthand experience in MNC pharmaceuticals Institutional/ Government business is a clear advantage.
• Strong commercial sense.
• Thorough knowledge of rules/ procedure/ roadmap for registration of formulations with the formulary’s of Defense, CGHS, PSUs like GAIL, ONGC, BHEL, ESIC hospitals, Railways, Port Trusts, etc.
• High familiarity with the routine/ tender as well as off-tender periodical purchase of these Govt bodies.
• Keen understanding of collaborative working in an MNC organization with cross functional teams as well as multiple BU heads.
• Ability to take decision with understanding of cost of deal/ability to deliver
• Protect value of the organization.
• Create action plans commensurate with organizational goals & future strategy
• Ability to liaise with multi-functional team to deliver the desired level of performance.
• Ability to work collaboratively with functional & leadership teams at Corporate level
• Good communication skills.
Experience: 5-7 years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Job ID: 172039
End Date: 22nd March, 2018
To Apply Online Click Here
See All Other Jobs in our Database