Job for Research Investigator at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies.
Post : RESEARCH INVESTIGATOR
• Perform Synthetic Organic Chemistry reactions. Purify compounds through column or automated purification systems and characterize them.
• Record observations & results in client provided eLNBs.
• Design routes for new targets through literature search.
• Meet productivity numbers set by collaboration.
• Make reports and updates. Join teleconferences as and when needed.
• Look after and train 2 junior FTEs in the group.
• Effective Communication
• Quality consciousness.
• Job Knowledge
• Technical Problem solving
• Result Focus
• Customer Focus
• From reputed school/University or research group.
• Very high caliber Organic Chemists.
• Worked on Asymmetric synthesis or multiple step total synthesis with chiral centers.
• Passionate in doing Chemistry on bench.
Ph.D. in Synthetic Organic Chemistry with 2-3 years of Post-Doc experience Candidate with Ph.D., 2-3 years of Post-doc experience and 1-2 years of industry experience from reputed Pharmaceutical Industry or reputed CRO can also be considered
Experience: 2-3 years
Location : India
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 20th March, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database