Job for Production Manager at Ishita Drugs & Industries Limited
The genesis of the ISHITA group in 1972 was the result of the entrepreneurial spirit of Mr. Jagdish Agrawal, who set up a reactive dye manufacturing unit in Ahmedabad. Buoyed by the growth of its first Venture, the group made its maiden foray in the pharma sector in 1981 by setting up a small Bulk drugs plant at Surendranagar in the state of Gujarat, to cater to the need of Pharma industry for Quality Products. The Bulk Drugs Industry at that point of time was highly dependent on costly imports and the growth was not easily achievable. But ‘ISHITA’ continued to achieve excellence in Quality of its products using innovative technology, and cost effective processes developed by in house R&D.Manufacturer of various Active Pharma Ingredients (bulk actives and their salts), drug intermediates, excipients and fine chemicals.
Post : Manager Production (API/Bulk Drug)
- To carry out complete shift operation of production area which includes all activities related to batch manufacturing, BMR, BPCR filling etc.
- To handle manufacturing operations of API/ intermediate processes in the plant.
- Should have thorough knowledge of Equipment like reactor, Centrifuge, agitated nutch filter, Dryer, Vacuum pumps, Scrubber, Tanks , Multi mill, Blender and Sifter Machine.
- Continually review the system and methods to increase / maintain the batch yield, GMP, work simplification, cost improvement & co-ordination with various service department (QC,EHS,QA,Engg.,Store, etc)
- Maintain Regulatory compliance, weekly planning, completeness of documentation, material reconciliation.
- Operation of process equipment like Reactor (SS,GLR), heat exchanges, condensers, Centrifuge, Steam tray dryer, Rotary vacuum dryer, double cone blender, Multi mill, Sifter, pumps(vacuum,water),Sparkler Filter etc.
- To monitor the activities performed by down the line workmen.
- Monitor process & perform activity safety. To maintain/follow Environment Hazards and Safety rules.
- Exposure of Regulatory Audits & compliance.
- Shift Operations
Qualification: BE (Chemical)/B.SC./M.SC
Location: Ahmedabad Sanand, Gujarat
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production
End Date: 15th March, 2018
Interested candidate can send their resume to email : email@example.com
Ishita Drugs & Industries Ltd.
See All Other Jobs in our Database