Job for M.Pharm, M.Sc to work as Analyst at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.
Post : Analyst
• Performing the physicochemical and instrumental analysis and investigations of samples. Responsible for handling stability/ Validation activities / method transfers for multiple Client projects & ensuring Qualification and Calibration of assigned Instruments & Equipment.
• Responsible for Timely deliverables of projects. Actively participate in Client Audits, regulatory Audits.
• To generate and maintain up to date raw data / records as per applicable procedures. Preparation of lab related procedures, protocols and other quality documents as required. Follow cGMP and company guidelines (Quality and Compliance) in laboratory. Compliance & implementation of quality systems
• Review of documents with regard to the physicochemical and instrumental analysis as well as Method transfers carried out for Stability samples according to protocol, Analytical methods, Specifications and procedures
TECHNICAL /FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
• Good knowledge in Stability and Validation activities.
• Handling Analytical instruments.
• Knowledge and experience in GMP environment
• Good communication skills
• Able to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good team player
Experience: 1-5 years
Education: M.Sc-chem, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/Healthcare/Clinical research
Functional Area: Healthcare, Medical, R&D
See All Other Jobs in our Database