The Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development although registered in April, 2001, under the Manipur Societies Registration Act, 1989, the regular activity of the Institute could be started only with the appointment of its first Director on 18th January, 2003 to achieve the following mission, goal and objectives.
Post : Junior Research Fellow under externally funded DBT project on contractual basis:
Title of the project & name of funding agency : “Chemical Ecology of the North East Region (NER) of India: A Collaborative Programme Linking NER and Bangalore Researchers” Funding agency: DBT Govt. of India.
Duration of the project : 3 Years or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier
Fellowship (Rs.) : Rs. 25,000/- + 10% HRA for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 28,000/- + 10% HRA for 3rd year. For non-NET candidates: Rs. 12,000/- + 10% HRA for 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 14,000/- +10% HRA for 3rd year.
Qualification : M. Sc. in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry /Botany / Life Sciences or relevant subjects with minimum 60% of total marks
1. The above position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the completion of the project. The selected candidate shall not claim for appointment either to IBSD, Imphal, IBSD, Sikkim Centre or DBT, New Delhi. 2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. The appointed JRF will be enrolled for Ph.D. as per terms and conditions.
4. The upper age limit shall be 28 years (relaxable for reserved categories as per GOI norms).
5. Eligible candidates may report and appear for walk-in interview with all original and attested copies of certificate at 09.30 a.m. on 21st February, 2018.
6. For details visit ibsd.gov.in. No Interim queries will be attended.
Walk-in-interview will be held on Wednesday, the 21st February, 2018 from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 pm at the Institute of Bioresources of Sustainable Development (IBSD), Sikkim Centre, Tadong, Gangtok
See All Other Jobs in our Database