Agilent is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the insights they seek - so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
Post : Regional Marketing Manager
Job Description :
The India Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the India Marketing team, comprising the LSAG and ACG Marketing Program Managers and India Marcom team. This team is responsible and accountable for the strategic planning, development and execution of India marketing programs to enable the sales channel and support funnel generation and sales for India. The position offers the opportunity to demonstrate leadership, people management, business, marketing and technical skills by leading a high-performance team dedicated to driving marketing strategies, revenue growth, and an enhanced customer experience.
• Accountable for the deliverables, performance and outcomes of the India Marketing team which consists of the Marketing Program Managers and Marcom team
• Lead team to achieve and exceed individual targets and marketing and organization goals. Foster innovation and creativity to ensure impactful, high achieving marketing programs. Drive accountability to ensure deliverables and outcomes are met within time and budget requirements.
• Foster a collaborative approach with stakeholders and partners. Work across a global organization, field and SU to understand business strategies and align business plans to ensure effective outcomes. Work closely with the EMEA Marketing Manager to ensure India plans are aligned with the EMEA marketing plans.
• Measure and evaluate short- and long-term impacts and return on investment of programs and campaigns plans. Foster continuous improvement to drive effectiveness of programs, implementing corrective actions as required, to ensure the delivery of outcomes in line with business and management expectations
• Responsible for amplifying and driving change to present one Agilent voice Globally and Regionally through compelling marketing programs and events
• Own all people manager related duties such as hiring, performance management & evaluation, bonus & salary, employee career development, expense and contract approvals. Identify training and coaching needs for the SAPK Marcom team for program effectiveness and operational excellence.
• Be accountable for all marketing infrastructure e.g. temp workers, vendor management and contracts, budget management, CRM quality & functionality improvements. Ensure the Agilent Corporate standard business processes are strictly followed by our employees, partners and vendors
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy or comparable and minimum of 8 years related experience in a sales and/or marketing
• 3-5 years people management experience
• Requires proven skills in leading/managing the strategic planning and execution of marketing campaigns and related processes, projects and tactics.
• Strong knowledge of Agilent LSAG and ACG products and market dynamics, and a strong understanding of the industry sales process
• Demonstrated leadership skills including strong team management capabilities. Effective organization and planning skills.
• Experience developing and executing outbound marketing programs to drive demand for new and existing products, including experience with segment marketing programs. Proven ability to understand the needs and buying influences of Agilent customers.
• Ability to communicate effectively through all hierarchical levels in an international, matrix, business environment.
• Ability to deal with high pressure, visibility and workload; Demonstrated business acumen and business analytics skills. Demonstrated results orientation, including developing fact-driven, business goal-focused plans that align with strategic objectives.
• Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Job Category: Marketing
See All Other Jobs in our Database