Walk in interview for the following contractual posts will be held in the office of the Assistant Director Incharge, Central Ayurveda Research Institute for Respiratory Disorders, Moti Bagh Road, Patiala.
Post : Pharmacist - 01
i) Diploma in Pharmacy/D. Pharm( Ay.) from a recognised University/Institute with two years experience in recognised Ayurveda Hospital or B.Pharm.
Age: 27 yrs.
Remuneration : Rs. 16,000/-pm
Date and time of written test and Interview
28.02.2017 at 8.30 A.M.
1. Age limit of the candidate will be determined on the date of their respective interview. .Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC as per Govt, rules.
2. The engagement of Senior Consultant (Ay.), Pharmacist and Multi Task Staff posts are required for the Ayuiveda Mobile health Care Programme under Schedule Castes Sub Plan (SCSP) of this Institute.
3. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis and co-terminus with programme. No claim for continuation or regular appointment will be entertained. Above said posts are purely temporary and the candidate will have no right to claim for regular appointment.
4. The appointment is initially for a period for six months which may be curtailed or extended on the basis of the performance of the candidate.
5. Applicant should bring their Bio-data along with original certificates and a set copies of certificates and two recent passport size photographs.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview.
See All B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharm Alerts Mumbai Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database