Recruitment for Master Professional (05 posts) at BIRAC - Undertaking of Govt. of India | Salary upto 86,000 pm
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) is a Schedule ‘B’ Public Sector Undertaking of Govt. of India, Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. The main mandate of the company to promote and nurture innovation research and growth of the biotech sector. BIRAC’s focus is on empowering and enabling the biotech innovation ecosystem for affordable product development. As a Government of India enterprise, BIRAC endeavours to bring professionalism, transparency and efficiency into its functioning while providing support to catalyse the transformation of the emerging Indian bio-economy. It has a very special and unique governance structure and a very carefully developed workforce strategy that includes an enabling work environment, a work culture that is caring, fosters excellence and hires the most talented and professional workforce. BIRAC is inviting applications from qualified, experienced and ambitious professionals for the following positions:
Position: Manager / Project Officer Investment - Level II / Level I (Position Code TG-01)
Salary: For Manager Level II- Monthly CTC Between Rs. 57,000/- and Rs. 67,000/-.
For Officer Level I - Monthly CTC Between Rs. 38,000/- and Rs. 48,000/-.
Job Description: Responsible for Management of Projects under different Investment Schemes.
1. Key Responsibilities:
a. Research Analysis
i. Grants Management for new and ongoing projects.
ii. Project appraisal and technical due diligence for project processing.
iii. Responsible for timely monitoring of projects for completion of targets.
iv. Tracking of project progress and review.
v. Contribute to scientific analysis and understanding of the problem, gaps and required scientific intervention in projects
vi. Support the projects for moving across the product development value chain
vii. Supports the projects for regulatory approval process.
viii. Understand team objectives and cooperate and collaborate with others to achieve them
ix. Adhere to internal and external compliance responsibilities in a timely manner.
1. Necessary Qualification & Experience: MSc/ M Tech in Applied Life Sciences/ Biotechnology / Industrial Biotechnology / Plant Biotechnology/ Microbiology / Agriculture / Plant Sciences / Animal Sciences/ Veterinary Physician.
2. Preferable Qualifications: PhD in Life Sciences/ Pharma/ Agriculture / Industrial Bio Technology from a recognized and reputed institute in related areas.
* 3-6 years with at least 3 years of work experience in Pharma / Agri / Industrial Biotech Project Management Grants for Level II position.
* 2-4 years with atleast 2 years of work experience in Pharma / Agri / Industrial Biotech Project Management Grants for Level I position.
4. Age Limit 40 years for Level II position 35 years for Level I position
Find More Info Go to Next Page...