Opportunity for Solution Sales Manager at RELX Group | M.Pharm, M.Sc
RELX Group is a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. We help scientists make new discoveries, lawyers win cases, doctors save lives and insurance companies offer customers lower prices. We save taxpayers and consumers money by preventing fraud and help executives forge commercial relationships with their clients.
Post : Solution Sales Manager - Life Sciences-RES000F7
Purpose of the Job
The Solution Sales Manager is responsible for new sales of a specific solution portfolio in the territory and linking customer needs to product organization feedback. This is also a hybrid role as a Customer Consultant for pre/post sales technical support, tech support and product demo/training and responsible for renewal of existing sales/subscriptions.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
Responsible for New sales
• Achievement of new-sales, including expansion sales (upsell), revenue growth targets of portfolio in territory
• Create and execute on the solution/product penetration plan in territory. Align territory and account solution portfolio plan with holistic territory/account plan
• Develop a strong understanding of competitor landscape and be able to successfully position against these
• Negotiate and close contracts for new sales
• Develops a deep understanding of the relevant customer segment the solutions are sold into, translating the solution value to be segment specific
Overall subscription base growth
• Successful transition of ownership of the account/ agreement to Account Manager, ensuring total growth on total base of the portfolio
Build, maintain and share in-depth knowledge
• Key expert on the competitor: knows everything about the competitors’ business, strategy and sales approach in territory
• Key expert on specific research workflow (for solution portfolio), being able to bring global references to customers in territory
• Stay abreast of development in field and market segment, and share with Elsevier
• Provide continuous feedback to product and marketing teams and participate in projects to help marketing in meeting strategic sales objectives.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...