The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt, of India primarily with the objectives of regularly updating the Indian Pharmacopoeia by publishing new edition and its addenda, National Formulary of India and other related tasks such as preparing, certification and distribution of reference substances & functions as National Coordination Centre (NCC) for Pharmacovigilance Programme of India (PvPI).
Post: Senior Technical Associates
No. of Posts: 13
We are looking forward for qualified personnel to fill up 13 posts of Senior Technical Associates (for NCC) in PvPI on Contract basis having Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or M.B.B.S / B.D.S / Pharm.D or equivalent, with three years experience in relevant field out of which two years experience in Pharmacovigilance.
Preference will be given to young, dynamic personnel having proficiency in Computer Applications.
Consolidated emolument@ Rs. 30,000/ - per month will be paid by IPC.
The job description of the post is:
• Review and analysis of PSURs and follow up with stakeholders.
• Benefit - risk evaluation of Medicinal Products available in Indian Market.
• To supervise the assigned work and assist the senior officials.
• Assisting in quality review and signal review of ICSRs.
• To provide Vigiflow hands on training to the newly engaged personnel in PvPI.
• Any other activities as assigned from time to time by competent authority.
• Assisting the NCC for document control.
Find more info on Next Page...
Applications are invited from citizens of India on the application format which can be downloaded from the website: www.ipc.gov.in of the Commission together with the attested copies of supporting documents within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and rejection and/or all applications received without assigning any reason. Select ed candidates shall be posted at NCC - PvPI, IPC, Ghaziabad.
Last Date: 02-03-2016
INDIAN PHARMACOPOEIA COMMISSION
MIN. OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
SECTOR -23, RAJ NAGAR, GHAZIABAD - 201002
See All Other Jobs in our Database