Required for Pharmacist in ONGC
ONGC, Assam Asset, Nazira intends to engage following Paramedics on contract basis for a period upto 30.06.2016 on consolidated honorarium with the essential qualification as mentioned against each post. Job is purely on Contract basis and doesn’t carry any liability on ONGC for regular appointment at any stage. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to appear for Walk-in-interview along with prescribed application format duly filled in as given here under on the date and venue mentioned below :
No.of post: 02 ( Two) SC-01 UR-01
High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examination with Science and holding recognized Diploma/ Certificate course in Pharmacy for the duration of two or more years from council/statutory body. Fixed Honorarium (in Rs. ): 23,000/-PM
High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examination with Science and holding recognized Diploma/ Certificate course in Pharmacy for the duration of less than two years from council/statutory body or more than one year experience in Pharmacy. Fixed Honorarium (in Rs. ): 19,000/-PM
The candidates who are coming for paramedics post will have to appear in written exam followed by personal interviews subject to fulfilment of all other eligibility criteria of essential qualification, age, caste certificate, etc., therefore, the candidates may kindly ensure that they are fulfilling all the requisite criteria prior to report for written exam. Failing which, the candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected/cancelled.
Candidates to bring the following documents:
1. Bio-data in the prescribed format typed on A4 size papers (Format given below)
2. Original certificate with one set of photocopies of qualification, caste, Birth, Registration Certificate of Council /Institute and experience if any duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
3. Two Passport size photographs to be affixed in the application format.
4. Caste certificates if applicable (Format given below)
5. Photo ID proof ( i.e. Pan card/Driving License/Company’s ID Card/Voter card) any one.
6. All the copies of credentials/Certificates submitted by the candidates need to be self attested.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Eligible candidates fulfilling all parameters including Reserved category may apply.
2. Candidates applying for Paramedics post having valid Registration of their Name, Qualification etc. in any of the Employment Exchanges of Assam State need apply.
3. Candidates shall be required to work at ONGC Hospital, Sivasagar and Dispensaries at Nazira / Lakwa/Geleky on round the clock (shift pattern) of work depending on the requirement.
4. Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis for a period upto 30.06.2016 and can be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side.
5. The selected candidates will have to sign a contract with ONGC on joining as per the terms and conditions of ONGC.
6. No claim for regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of their having worked on contract basis will be entertained.
7. Only Indian Nationals can apply.
8. Age limit as on 01.03.2015 :
i) For Paramedics Post (b) 1,2 and 3 as under :
30 (Thirty) years for UR, 33 (Thirty Three) years for OBC and 35 (Thirty five ) years for SC/ST .
9. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Written Test/Interview.
10. The qualification for the above posts should be from recognised University/Institution
11. Candidature of the candidates submitting false certificates/documents or suppression and submission of information shall be liable for dis-qualification / rejection/ liable to be terminated at any stage.
Walk-in-Interview (date/Reporting time)-Doctors/Specialists: 01.03.2015
REPORTING AND REGISTRATION TIME: FROM 0900 HRS TO 1100 HRS
Interview Venue: Officers’ Club, ONGC Colony, Nazira -785685.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.