Online applications are invited from candidates by Food & Drug Administration department Chhattisgarh for given vacancies.
Post: Drug Inspector - 91 posts
No. of posts:
Unreserved: 38 posts
ST: 30 posts
SC: 11 posts
OBC: 12 posts
Education: A person who is appointed as inspector under the Act shall be a person who has Degree in pharmacy or Pharmaceuticals Sciences or Medicine with specialisation in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by law.
Salary and Grade pay: Rs. 9300-34800 + 4300
Age limit: Min 21 years and Max 30 years
Age limit will be flexible for resident of chhattisgarh as per notice from general administration department.
Candidates will be selected by merit through exam.
Any applications to improve any error will not accepted by online or offline medium. Exam results will be declared on basis of answers in OMR answer sheet. Exams results will be declared on basis of category, class, date of birth. No applications will be accepted for eroor improvement before or after exam results.
1. Following candidates are not eligible
a. Male candidates who have more than one spouse alive and same way female candidates who have married to man whose first spouse is alive. In such matters government has rights to take decisions.
b. Those who are not fit physically and mentally
c. Those who married before minimum age for marriage
d. Any candidates, who have two or more living child and out of which one born after 26 Jan 2001, are not eligible.
2. It will be responsibility of candidates to check for all eligibility criterias. Means, Candidate should check out for all rules and eligibility before applying for posts. At any point of time during selection, if candidate found uneligible then candidature will be terminated.
Find more info on Next Page...
Selection method for the appointment
Candidates will be selected based on written examination.
Exam centre: Raipur, Durg, Bilaspur, Jagdalpur and Ambikapur
Exam method: Exam paper of 150 marks and 3.00 hour time period.
Evaluation Method: On every correct answer 1 marks will be given and on every wrong answer 1/4 marks will be deducted.
2. Candidates selection will be made based on merit prepared by selection committee. Candidates original documents will check by The controller, FDA. Candidates will terminate if found any errors in documents.
3. If there will found that any candidate provide amy political pressure or any other pressure, candidates application will be rejected.
4. On basis of application, candidate will not be eligible for recruitment. But eligibility will be decided on basis of essential processes/training/criterias.
5. If candidate will get same marks, eligibility will decide on age of candidate. Higher age will get first preference.
6. NO TA/DA will be provided.
7. if any dispute arise on above given vacancies, decision of controller FDA, new Raipur will be considered as final.
8. During selection process if candidate will be found not eligible then his applications terminations rights given to controller FDA, new Raipur
9. Reservation depend on governments rules
10. for given recruitment, Waiting list will publish which will valid for 1 year.
11. Candidates working in government service, have to provide NOC.
12. The employer has rights to cancel recruitment without giving any reasoning.
13. If any reserved or unreserved class's ladies reserved candidates are not available then that classes male candidates will be selected.
14. Other candidates like UR, SC/ST, OBC will be selected on basis of horizontal reservation against disbaled or exservicemen.
15. During recruitment, governments time to time rule Will be applied automatically.
16. On direct recruitment, all candidates will be hired on 2 years probation period.
17. selected candidate should appear with district hospital's fitness certificate.
18. Police verification will be made after selected candidates join in duty.
Find more info on Next Page...
DRUGS INSPECTOR EXAMINATION- 2015 TOTAL QUESTIONS : 150, TOTAL MARKS -150
1. Pharmacy Total Question : 60 Total Marks-60
. Pharmaceuticals Ethics . Pharmacy Act 1948
. Drugs and Cosmetics Act and rules 1940
. Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substance Act and Rules, 1985
. Drugs (Prices Control) Order 2013
. Medicinal and Toilet Preparation ( Excise Duties ) Act and Rules, 1955 . Patents & Designs Act, 1970
. Drugs and Magic Remedies Act and Rules 1954.
. INDA, FDA, WHO, ICH, EMEA and OECD regulatory guidelines.
. Medical termination of Pregnancy Act 1970 and Rules 1975
. Insecticides Act 1968
. Factories Act - 1948
. Minimum Wages Act - 1948
. Patents Act
. Trade and Merchandise Act
. Industrial Regulation Act (Pollution)
. Prescription/non - Prescription Products
. Medical/Surgical accessories
. Diagnostics aids, application available in the market
2. Rest of the topics Total Question : 30 Total Marks-30
. Microbiology/Basic techniques of microbiology
. Microbiology/Food microbiology
. Microbiology/general microbiology
. Pharmacology/Mechanism of action
. Pharmacology/Synergetic Effect/Synergism
. Pharmaceutical sciences/Pharmaceutics
. Pharmaceutical sciences/Biopharmaceutics
. Pharmaceutical sciences/Physical Pharmaceutics
3. General Awareness Total Question :60 Total Marks -60
This part will have question on current affairs of Local National and international importance, Indian politics, Constitution of India, issues related to agricultural commerce, health, panchayati raj, institution, urban local bodies, Socio-cultural history, ecology, environment, economic, geography of India with special reference to the state of Chhattisgarh. This segment will have questions from statistics and current general knowledge including scientific discoveries and inventions.
Date of starting online filling of application: 12.02.2015
Last date for online filling of application: 26.02.2015
Offline Payment: 27.02.2015
Date of exam for drug inspector: 29.03.2015 (9.00 AM to 12.15 PM)
See All Other Jobs in our Database