Job as fresh Medical writer in Tulip Medcom | M.Pharm, Pharm.D
Tulip Medcom provides writing, reviewing, copy editing, training, project proposal and project management services to healthcare communications companies and STM publishers.
Post: Medical writer
Job involves writing original article, case studies, and narrative review articles for publishing in well-known journals. It also involves writing content for web sites on healthcare, training manuals for pharma sales staff, patient information (e.g. booklets, handouts), promotional materials (e.g. product newsletters, clinical trial summaries, product monographs, slide kits, speaker slides, symposia highlights etc).
M Pharm, Pharm D with or without experience
• Aptitude to understand the project/topic
• Good medical and pharmacy subject knowledge
• Knowledge of general clinical study designs
• Fluency in searching relevant literature
• Ability to interpret data and apply statistical techniques
• Excellent grammar and writing skills
• Detail-orientated, thorough and methodical, and able to plan
• Excellent communicator to keep others informed of progress and particularly of changes in status of work
Education: M.Pharm, Pharm.D
Industry Type: Pharma
Functional Area: Editor
Last Date: 20th Feb, 2015
Interested candidate may send their complete CV firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.