2nd NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON BREAKING NEW GROUNDS IN PHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH 28th - 29th March 2014 at Manav Bharti University
Manav Bharti University established in 2009 under the H.P. Private University (Establishment and regulation) Act, is owned by Manav Bharti Charitable Trust with the aim to advance and disseminate the knowledge and maintain highest standard of learning through teaching, research, extension education programme and conceptual aspects relevant to the need of the state. It is located in the rural backdrop of Himachal Pradesh and in equidistant (65km) from both Chandigarh and Shimla, 35 km away from Kalka railway station and 6 km away from NH 22 on Kamarhati- Sultanpur road (State highway 6) at Laddo in district Solan (Mushroom city of India). The serene and lush green picturesque surrounding makes the campus truly environment friendly and eloquent hustle free knowledge centre.
About the Department
Department of Pharmacy was established in 2010, which is aimed to provide the growth and development of Pharmacy education in Himachal Pradesh. Department of Pharmacy is designed to be the centre of excellence of pharmaceutical sciences in India. This department is known for providing students the knowledge, skill and confidence to serve others while achieving personal and professional success. Graduates become leaders in their profession and in their community. The mission of this department is to educate and train students in the knowledge and practice of pharmaceutical sciences so that those who emerge serve as a valuable resource for industry, academia and over all for the society. The vision of department is to provide world class infrastructure and facilities so as to become a premiere institute of pharmaceutical education in India. The department is equipped with ultra modern infrastructure facilities, such as Wi-Fi campus, LCD projectors, subscription of various International and National Journals. The department has 16 well equipped laboratories, with ultra modern instruments like HPLC, UV spectrophotometer, PCR, Flame Photometer, Gel doc, Lyophilizer etc. Beside this department have an aseptic room, museum, an animal house and a herbal garden with huge collection of medicinal plants. In just 4 years of establishment, department has published around 80 papers in International and National journals of repute.
Objectives of Conference
1. To serve a common platform for students, scholars & professionals to explore their potential.
2. To establish, maintain and spread out a network of Pharmacy professionals.
3. Worldwide current research methodologies will especially be discussed.
4. To provide student an exposure to International Pharmacy scenario.
5. Generation and discussion of multidisciplinary research based idea.
6. An initiative to advance the status of Pharmacy profession.
Who should Attend
Students, research scholars and working professionals from Pharmacy, Ayurveda, Medical, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Clinical Research, Chemistry, Allied Health Care and organization from all over the country.
Posters are invited for the following sections
- Pharmaceutics: Pharmaceutics, Biopharmaceutics and Hospital Pharmacy.
- Pharmacology: Pharmacology, Toxicology and Clinical Pharmacy.
- Pharma Chemistry: Pharmaceutical chemistry, Analysis and Applied chemistry.
- Pharmaognosy : Pharmacognosy, Phytochemistry and Ayurveda.
- Others: Medical, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Clinical Research, Allied Health etc.
The professional legends with eminent personality from academia, industry and research will address the audience during the conference.
Date of conference: 28th- 29th March, 2014
Submission of abstract starts from: 10th February, 2014
Deadline for abstract submission: 15th March, 2014
Intimation of acceptance of abstract: 20th March, 2014
Deadline for registration: 25th March, 2014
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.