Natco Pharma Limited was incorporated in Hyderabad in the year 1981 with an initial investment of INR 3.3 million. With a modest beginning of operations as a single unit with 20 employees, Natco today has five manufacturing facilities spread across India with dedicated modern research laboratories, capabilities in New Drug Development, etc.
Post : Chemist / Executive / Officer
Qualification : M.Sc (Chemistry) / (Organic Chemistry) / (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
Experience : 2 years to 6 years
Location : Sanath Nagar - Hyderabad
Duties & Responsibilities :
• Candidate should have on R&D experience in chemical development and process optimisation with scale-up or synthesis of drug.
• Should be well-versed with o few name reactions and their mechanisms.
• Synthetic experience to work from milligram to kilogram scale, knowledge in isolation of compounds using chromatography techniques.
• Basic knowledge of MS office, chemical structure drawing, and good oral and written communication skills.
• Develop and validate processes for cost reduction processes, develop novel/ non-fringing routes for intermediates/ API.
• Isolation and characterization of organic compounds with the help of analytical techniques (TLC, HPLC, NMR, HRMS, GCMS).
• Through understanding of process chemistry, safety and scale up.
• Develop and validate processes for cost reduction projects.
• Develop novel/non-infringing routes for intermediates/API.
Interested candidates to carry their last 3 months payslips, latest increment letter, aadhar card, pan card, educational certificates and a passport size photo. Male candidates preferred
WALK IN INTERVIEW
Date : 24th December 202
Time : 9 am to 12 pm
Venue : NATCO Pharma Limited, NATCO Research Centre B-13 Industrial Estate, Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad - 500018.
See All Other Jobs in our Database