Dagshai is one of the oldest cantonment towns in the Solan district of Himachal Pradesh. It is situated on top of a 5689 feet (1734 mtr) high hillock that stands sphinx-like astride the Kalka-Shimla Highway at a point about 11 km from Solan. It was founded in 1847 by the East India Company by securing free of cost five villages from Maharaja of Patiala aka Bhupinder Singh of Patiala. The name of these villages were Dabbi, Badhtiala, Chunawad, Jawag and Dagshai. The new cantonment was named after the last named village, as it was the largest and most strategically located.
Cantonment Board Dagshai invites applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of following posts. Applications complete in all respects should reach in the Office of the Cantonment Board, Dagshai District Solan (H.P.) on or before the 20-01-2023 upto to 5.00 PM positively.
No. of vacancies : 01 (UR)
Pay Scale( as per State Govt of Himachal Pradesh) : Pay scale - Level 8, 29700-94100 as per HPCS (RP) Rules 2022
Age Limit (as on 20-01-2023) : 21-30
(i) Should have passed 10+2 in science or its equivalent from a recognised University/Board
(ii) Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Pharmacy or its equivalent from a recognized University or an Institution duly recognized by the Central /State Government
(iii) Must be registered with the Pharmacy Council of the concerned State/ Central Government
Fees : Rs. 500/- only on account of application fee in case of unreserved category and Rs. 300/- for SC category through E-Chhawani portal only online.
Mode of Selection :
R.M.O. : Written test, Interview and Medical fitness Pharmacist (Allopathy),
Clerk, : Written test/skill test and medical fitness
Peon and Mali: Physical, skill test and medical fitness
1 Applications on prescribed proforma as per Annexure-A on A-4 size plain paper duly type in English/Hindi and supported with the copies of mark sheets, Certificates/ Degrees etc. should reach at Cantonment Board, Dagshai District Solan (H.P.) 173210 on or before the last date 20-01-2023 upto 5.00 PM. A candidate can apply for one post only on one application. The application from the candidates residing in remote localities as defined by the Government of India should reach this office on or before 04-02-2023 upto 5.00 PM.
2. The selection for the post of Resident Medical Officer will be based on Written test, Interview and Medical fitness. They will be callcd for interview if otherwise found eligible. The selection lor the post of Pharmacist (Allopathy), Clerk will be based on written test/skill test and medical fitness. Selection for the post of Mali/Peon will be based on physical and skill test and medical fitness.
3. The medium of examination will be Hindi/English.
4. A person should not be deemed to be disqualified for the reasons under Section 37 of the Cantonment Act, 2006. The extract of Section 37 of Cantts. Act, 2006 is attached herewith.
6. The age limit for the Unreserved posts other than RMO will be 21 to 30 Years as on last date of application. For RMO age should be between 23 to 35 years. Age relaxation for Reserved posts if any will only be given to (SC) as applicable as per Rules of Govt, of India.
7. The candidate should apply on the prescribed proforma only.
8. Only valid proof of age i.e Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority will only be accepted (Certificate of Matric/Birth Certificate). No affidavit regarding proof of age from Courts will be accepted.
9. The photograph/Certificates should be attested by the Gazetted Officer only.
10. No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in written test/interview etc.
11. Rs. 500/- only on account of application fee in case of unreserved category and Rs. 300/- for SC category through E-Chhawani portal only online mode. The receipt of payment of fee be downloaded from the e-Chhawani portal and should be enclosed with the application. If the receipt of fee is not enclosed with the application, the application will be rejected.
(a) For generating payment receipt applicant can register/login themselves at E-Chhawani portal at www.echhawani.gov.in/citizen/ and then creating challan by using option of Challan System >New Challan after selecting Cantonment as Dagshai, applicant after filling all relevant details and selecting Service Category as Other Fee and Fines and Service Type as Application Fee (Building Construction, Layout Sanction) can make payment of requisite fee through any available payment mode.
(b) Copy of payment receipt generated shall be enclosed with the application.
Candidates are required to have a valid e-mail identification and active mobile number and all the communication regarding recruitment will be made by this office through e-mail/mobile only.
12. The application by registered post should reach in the office of Cantonment Board, Dagshai on or before the last date of submission of applications upto 5.00 PM accompanied with two latest passport size photographs and two self addressed envelops of 12X28 cm size affixed with postage stamps for Rs. 25/- each alongwith the application. The Cantonment Board, Dagshai will not be responsible for any delay in transaction/non receipt of application forms due to postal delay.
13. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and candidature of such candidates is liable to be summarily rejected.
14. Candidate should super-scribe the post applied for on the top of the envelop.
15. Incomplete or unsigned applications and applications received without prescribed fee, photographs or without proper enclosures or received after due date will summarily be rejected.
16. Candidates already employed in any recognized institutions, autonomous body, Central/State Govt, undertaking should apply through proper channel or through his/her employer.
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION
• Questions relating to Pharmacy
• Current events of National and International importance
• General Science
• Logical reasoning and Analytical/Mathematical ability
• General mental ability
• Basic knowledge of computer
Last Date : 20-01-2023 upto to 5.00 PM positively
See All Other Jobs in our Database