Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, is a Super-Speciality teaching and training Medical Institution, situated to the Southeast of Lucknow city on Lucknow-Raebareli Road, and is nearly 12 Km from the main (Charbagh) railway station, Lucknow Airport and city center (Hazratganj). From the railway station, private buses (route 3) run to the Institute at short intervals. Alternatively, pre-paid auto-rickshaws taxis are also available for travel to the Institute.
Post : Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate-I
Applications are invited for one post of Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate-I in “Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB)” funded Research project entitled “Study the toxic effects of exposure to Bisphenol A and Dibutyl phthalates on renal organ and identification of potential therapeutics for its mitigation by using Drosophila melanogaster model organism’
Emoluments : Rs. 31,000 + HRA (for JRF) or Rs. 25,000/- + HRA (for Project Associate-I)
Qualification : M.Sc. in Life Sciences/Zoology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Molecular and Human Genetics with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade from a Candidates applying for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) must have qualified CSIR-UGC NET-LS, DBT BET-Category II or GATE or equivalent examinations. Those candidates do not qualified CSIR-UGC NET-LS, DBT BET-Category II or GATE or equivalent examinations will be eligible for Project Associate 1.
The initial appointment will be for one year and which may be extended depending upon the satisfactory performance of the candidate till the duration of the project.
1. Date/Time of Interview will be informed via email.
Venue : SGPGIMS, Lucknow (The time and Venue will be communicated to the eligible candidates through email)
2. Interested candidates should send their updated CV, cover letter mentioning Advt. No. and scanned copy of self attested supporting documents including experience certificates and academic documents and photograph etc. through email at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com latest by 10/12/22. in a single PDF file only.
3. Tenure of the position is coterminous with the project.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
5. Director reserves the right to cancel the Advt or selections without any reason.
Last Date : 10/12/22
See All Other Jobs in our Database