The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) is guided by a strategic agenda providing right direction to the health science education in the State. Its consistency of purpose, its goal and mission will no doubt help health science education and thus health & education services to reach a high level of elevation. The state Government of Maharashtra has established and incorporated an independent University of the health Sciences for the purposes of ensuring proper and systematic instruction, teaching, training and research in modern medicine and Indian system of medicine in the State of Maharashtra and to have balanced growth in the medical sciences so also in uniformity in various courses in medical faculty in the State, and to provide for matters connected therewith and incidental thereto.
Post : Pharmacist
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik has organized a direct interview to recruit Pharmacists with required experience for University Health Center. Required number of posts, nature of work, application in prescribed format, fixed salary per month etc.
Required Qualification : D. Pharm OR B.Pharm Preference will be given to B. Pharm Candidate
Experience : Minimum one-year experience in concerned field Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council Registration Compulsory
Age Limit : 38 for Open Cadre and 43 for Backward Cadre Age Limit
Salary : Fixed Pay of Rs.24,000/-
Type of Appointment : Appointment Orders of 29 days duration from time to time (one day technical break after each appointment order)
Terms and Conditions:
1. No other pecuniary benefit will be admissible to the appointed employee apart from the fixed salary. 2. Since the appointment to the said post is on ad hoc basis from the university fund, the appointed candidate will not be included in the regular service of the university and any other benefit of regular service related to this will not be applicable, no claim can be made on it.
3. Appointment orders of 29 days duration will be issued to selected candidates. One day technical break will be given after each appointment. As the said appointment is temporary, the concerned will not get the right to continue in the said post.
4. Candidate should be a resident of Maharashtra state.
5. It is mandatory to be able to read and write Marathi and English language.
6. Candidate should be physically, mentally and health wise and should have good character.
7. Preference will be given to local candidates.
8. Marathi / English typing skills will be preferred.
9. In matters of discipline and appeal, the rules applicable to other employees of the University or as may be prescribed/prescribed by the Authority from time to time shall continue to apply.
10. Interested candidate date 27/12/2022 at 10.00 AM along with the prescribed application and the following original documents and their attested copies should attend the interview at Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Dindori Road, Mhasrul, Nashik. a) Identity Card b) Proof of Date of Birth c) Educational Qualification Documents d) Experience Certificate e) Computer Literacy and Typing Certificate (if any) e) Pharmacy Council Registration Certificate
11. Necessary qualification and age will be considered on the date of interview.
12. Only those candidates who fulfill the above mentioned terms and conditions should attend the interview.
13. It will be mandatory for the appointed candidate to submit the Medical Fitness Certificate to the University within 15 days after joining.
14. Candidates have to attend the interview at their own expense.
15. Candidates who do not appear on the prescribed date and time will not be considered. Similarly, no correspondence will be entertained by the University on applications received by post.
16. The University reserves the right to change the number of posts mentioned in the advertisement, to fill or not to fill the posts / to cancel the process.
See All Other Jobs in our Database