CSIR - Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad is a Premier Research Laboratory under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research , which is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. CSIR-IICT is a multi-disciplinary Institute with proven strengths in Organic Chemistry (drugs, agro chemicals and industrial organics), Inorganic and Physical Chemistry including Catalysis, Lipid Science & Technology, Organic Coatings & Polymers, Chemical Biology, Chemical Engineering and Design Engineering.
Invites Application for Ph.D. Programme at CSIR-IICT
CSIR-IICT invites online applications from highly talented research oriented candidates to join as Research Fellow for PhD programme in the areas of (i) Chemical/ Physcial Sciences (ii) Biological Sciences and (iii) Engineering Sciences.
Area of Research
• Organic Chemistry/ Medicinal Chemistry
• Analytical Chemistry/ Molecular Modelling/Computational Chemistry
• Inorganic & Physical Chemistry/Catalysis/ Polymers & Functional Materials
• Biology/ Chemical Biology/ Bioinformatics & Pharmacology
• Biochemical Engineering and Environmental Sciences & Engineering
• Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology
• PhD Program in Science (Chemical/ Physcial/ Biological Sciences/Pharmacology) : M.Sc./ M.Pharm or equivalent degree in Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic/ Physical/Analytical/Medicinal and Polymers): Biology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Environmental/ Genetic/ Zoology/ Physics or Allied Sciences with a Valid fellowship in CSIR/UGC NET JRF examination, or a valid DST- INSPIRE/ICMR/DBT Fellowship for PhD Program.
• PhD Program in Engineering : ME/M.Tech or equivalent degree in Chemical Engineering/Biochemical Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/Biotechnology with a valid PhD Fellowship (CSIR/UGC-JRF OR any other National Fellowship) are eligible to apply for PhD Program.
Note : The candidates who have passed CSIR-UGC-NET examination, under the “Lectureship category” are NOT eligible.
Application Deadline: December 18, 2022, to submit the application: ------------------------ ----------
Interested candidates may send their bio data along with Award letter to firstname.lastname@example.org / submit the application online.
See All Other Jobs in our Database