Telangana State Public Service Commission is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country constituted vide GO Ms No.43, GA(Ser.A) Department, dt. 8.8.2014. Hyderabad State was one of the prominent princely State in India and inherits over 400 years of rich tradition and culture with unparalleled grace and historical significance. The system of selecting young talent for public services through a process of selection was in vogue in the Hyderabad State since the period of Mir Mahaboob Ali Pasha, VI Nizam (1869-1911). Hyderabad Civil Service Committee was established by the 1919 Firman and the Hyderabad Public Service Commission was established by a Firman on 27 April 1947 emulating the model of British Provincial Public Service Commission with a Chairman and Members not exceeding four in number.
Applications are invited Online from qualified applicants through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s website (tspsc.gov.in) to the posts of Lecturers in Government Polytechnics in Technical education service in the State of Telangana.
No of posts : 04 (MZ-I 02, MZ-II 02)
Age as on 01/07/2022 Min. Max : 18-44
Scale of Pay Rs : Level-9A 56,100- 1,77,500/- ; Level-10 57,700- 1,82,400/-
Educational Qualifications : 1. Level-9A Those possessing a minimum of 4 years Bachelor’s Degree in B.Pharmacy with First Class or Equivalent shall be placed in Level-9A at entry pay of Rs.56,100/-.
2. Level-10 Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in relevant disciplines with First Class in either of the two at the time of Selection shall be placed in Level-10 at entry pay of Rs.57,700/-.
Age : The candidates should possess Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2022 (Rule-12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
(As per G.O.Ms.No.42, G.A.(Ser.A) Department, Dt. 19/03/2022 the upper age limit is raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 years to 44 years)
Minimum Age (18 years) : An Applicant should not be born after 01/07/2004
Maximum Age (44 years) : An applicant should not be born before 02/07/1978
The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules and will be calculated on the above lines.
Age Relaxations : The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases :
1. Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible) : Upto 5 Years based on the length of regular service.
2. Ex-Service men : 3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.
3. N.C.C. (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.) : 3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.
4. SC/ST/BCs & EWS : 5 Years
5. Physically Handicapped persons : 10 Years
Note : Provided that the persons referred at Sl.No. 2&3 above shall, after making deductions referred to in Sub Rule–12(c)(i)&(ii) of Telangana State and Subordinate Service Rules not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post.
i) The age relaxation for Ex-servicemen is applicable for those who have been released from Armed forces other than by way of Dismissal or Discharge on account of misconduct or Inefficiency.
ii) The age relaxation for NCC, a Person who was recruited as a whole-time Cadet Corpse Instructor on or after the 1st January, 1963 on his discharge from the NCC either before or after the expiry of the initial or extended tenure of his office in NCC having served for a period of not less than six months prior to his release from the NCC.
N.B. However, no person shall be eligible if he/she crossed 61 years of age (Superannuation age) after availing the eligible age relaxations as on 01/07/2022.
i) Application Processing Fee:- Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) towards Online Application Processing Fee.
ii) Examination Fee:- The applicants have to pay RS. 120/- (Rupees One Hundred and Twenty Only) towards Examination Fee. However,
a) All unemployees are exempted from payment of examination fee, and
b) All Employees of any Government (Central / State / PSUs / Corporations / Other Government Sector) have to pay the prescribed examination fee
Mode of Payment of Fee
The Fee mentioned at Para-I(8)(A) is to be paid online through payment gateway duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted. The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the Application Processing fee and Examination fee, wherever applicable, will entail total rejection of application. Unless full payment of both Examination fee (unless exempted) and Application fee is made, the candidature of the applicant will be rejected and no correspondence or concession in this regard will be entertained.
Multi Zone- I
Asifabad-Kumrambheem, Mancherial, Peddapalli, Jayashankar-Bhupalapalli-, Mulugu Districts Adilabad, Nirmal, Nizamabad, Jagityal Districts Karimnagar, Sircilla-Rajanna, Siddipet, Medak, Kamareddy Districts Kothagudem- Bhadradri, Khammam, Mahabubabad, Hanumakonda (Warangal Urban), Warangal (Warangal Rural) Districts
Multi Zone- II
Suryapet, Nalgonda, Yadadri- Bhongir, Jangaon Districts Medchal-Malkajgiri, Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Sanga Reddy, Vikarabad Districts Mahaboobnagar, Narayanpet, Jogulamba-Gadwal, Wanaparthi, Nagarkurnool Districts
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1) Candidates are directed to follow the Commission’s Website (tspsc.gov.in) regularly to know the latest developments regarding the Recruitment, dates of Examination, calling of candidates for verification of Certificates/ Medical Boards, Results etc.
2) The Hall Ticket must be presented for entry into the examination hall alongwith one original valid Photo identification card issued by Government i.e., Passport, Pan Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Government Employee ID or Driving License etc., without fail. 3) Candidates are strictly not allowed inside the Examination centre after closing the gate.
4) EDIT OPTION TO THE CANDIDATES: The applicants should follow the TSPSC website regularly to utilize the edit option to rectify the mistakes viz., Biodata particulars/Data corrections / Omissions etc., in the application, if the facility is given by the Commission. If the edit option facility is not utilized by the candidates, the TSPSC is not responsible and the data already available is treated as final. After the due date, Data corrections through Online/Paper representations or Corrections on the Nominal Rolls in the examination hall will not be accepted under any circumstances. No correspondence will be entertained in this matter.
5) There will be a common examination for Paper-I i.e., General Studies as decided by the Commission, whenever required.
6) The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct. The candidates have to be found suitable after verification of original certificates; and other eligibility criteria. The Applicants have to upload his/her scanned recent colour passport photo and signature to the Application Form. Failure to produce the same photograph, if required, at the time of verification, may lead to disqualification.
7) The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as Smart / Mobile phones, Calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches to examination centre. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
8) The candidates are expected to behave in an orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. If any candidate takes away Answer Sheet of OMR based examination, the candidature will be rejected. In case of impersonation/ disorder/ rowdy behavior during Examination, cases shall be booked in the Police Station concerned, apart from disqualifying his /her candidature.
9) Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
10) The Commission is also empowered to invoke the penal provisions of the T.S. Public Examinations (Prevention of Malpractices and Unfair means) Act, 1997 (Act No.25/1997) for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto and as per the Rules of Procedure of TSPSC published in Telangana Gazette No: 60 dated 28/12/2015 in respect of this Notification.
11) (i) The candidates who are totally blind are allowed to write the examination with the help of scribe provided by TSPSC and 20 minutes extra time is permitted to them per hour.
(ii) Scribe will be provided by TSPSC to those candidates who do not have both the upper limbs for Orthopedically Handicapped. However, no extra time will be granted to them.
(iii) Scribe will be provided to the above category of candidates who applied for scribe facility in the online application only.
(iv) An extra time of 20 minutes per hour is also permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and CEREBRAL PALSY where dominant (writing) extremity is affected for the extent slowing the performance of function (Minimum of 40% impairment). Scribe is allowed to such candidates also.
(v) The scribe should be from an academic discipline other than that of the candidate and 57 the academic qualification of the scribe should be one grade lower than the stipulated eligibility criteria.
(vi) The candidate as well as the scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming the rules applicable.
Submission of ONLINE applications starts from Dt. 14/12/2022.
Last date and time for submission of ONLINE applications is upto 5.00 PM on 04/01/2023. The payment of Fee will be accepted upto 5:00 P.M of last date for submission
See All Other Jobs in our Database