Aarogyasri Scheme is the flagship scheme of all Health initiatives introduced in April 2007 by Late. Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy Government while he was the Hon'ble Chief Minister of erstwhile state of Andhra Pradesh with a mission to provide quality Healthcare for the poor. The aim of the Government is to achieve Health for all. In order to facilitate the effective implementation of the scheme, the State Government set up the Aarogyasri Health Care Trust under the chairmanship of the Hon'ble Chief Minister. The trust is administered by a Chief Executive Officer who is an IAS Officer. The Trust runs the scheme, in consultation with specialists in the field of Healthcare.
Post : Aarogya Mithra
No. of Posts : 15
B.Sc Nursing, M.SC Nursing, B.Pharmacy,
Pharmacy.D, B.Sc Medical Lab Technology with good academic record.
i. Excellent communication skills.
ii. Should have working knowledge on Telugu & English
iii. Should have computer knowledge and efficient in MS office.
iv. Shall have basic understanding of Medical /Surgical Specialities, and Hospitals administration.
Pay : Net Salary 15,000/-
Age : Should be below 65 Years
Method of recruitment : Outsourcing through APCOS
General Instructions :
(1) Candidates applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the last date of submission of resumes.
(2) Recruitment shall be done only on the recommendations of duly constituted Selection Committees. The decision of the Appointing Authority shall be final.
Selection Process :
1) Academic Qualification
2) Computer test
Documents / Certificate to be produced at the time of selection process :
Following documents/certificates, in original along w th one set of photocopies are required to be brought at the time of selection process:
1. 10th Standard
3. Degree / PG from UGC recognized university
4. Caste Certificate from competent authority
5. Date of Birth
6. No Objection Certificate (If in service)
7. Concerned medical certificate for differently abled persons (if applicable)
The filled in application should be submitted in person duly enclosing the following certificates and the application form at O/o DISTRICT CO-ORDINATOR, Dr.YSR AAROGYASRI, GOVT GENERAL HOSPITAL, DARGAMITTA, NELLORE from 08.12.2022 to 14.12.2022 by 5 PM on working days in working hours i.e 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM. The application without signature of the applicant or without any of the following enclosures will be summarily rejected.
1. S.S.C or Equivalent examination Marks Memo.
2. Intermediate or 10+2 examination Marks Memo.
3. Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate.
4. Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)
5. Registration and Renewal certificates of respective councils.
6 Internship Certificate if any applicable.
7. Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tashildhar/MRO concerned
8. Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th Class. In case of Private study residence certificate from the Tashildhar for the above period (4th to 10th Class study period). /MRO concerned
9. PH certificate (SADAREM CERTIFICATE) in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH Quota
10. 1 photographs duly pasted on the application form with self attestaiion
Reservation : Rule of Reservation will apply as per AP State Govt, rules in force.
Total Marks - 100
I) Academic Qualification : 65 Marks
II) Computer Skills : 15 Marks
III) Interview (Subject) : 20 Marks
The filled in application should be submitted in person duly enclosing the following certificates and the application form at O/o DISTRICT CO-ORDINATOR, Dr.YSR AAROGYASRI, GOVT GENERAL HOSPITAL, DARGAMITTA, NELLORE from 08.12.2022 to 14.12.2022 by 5 PM on working days in working hours i.e 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
See All Other Jobs in our Database