Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support.
Post : Junior Executive
• Manage own time, professional development and be accountable for own results.
• Monitor and respond to basic functioning needs of area equipment, i.e. line speed, feeding product, line clearances, loading or unloading materials.
• Establish efficient processes, monitoring results, and improve identified process opportunities using Right First Time and Lean principles.
• Enter data into PLS to ensure accurate, complete, and timely training documentation. Perform detailed inspection of commodities.
• Work with unit leadership to develop action plans to close training gaps.
• Develop solutions to routine problems following established Pfizer policies and procedures.
• Prioritize own workflow and allocate work to others and assist in establishing their priorities.
• Diploma in Pharmacy/Engineering or Graduate in Science, Bachelor's Degree
• 4+ years of experience
• Demonstrated ability to perform various functions of a highly repetitive nature while maintaining concentration of task
• Demonstrated ability to understand and follow written procedures, can work independently or in groups effectively
Qualification : D.Pharm, Bachelor's Degree
Location : Vizag
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 20th January, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database