Apollo pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy, It's asia's largest healthcare group. Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India. With over 35 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to 4500+ retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.
Post : Pharmacist / Supervisor
No of Posts : 200
Job Description :-
• To attend the Doctor’s prescription at the counter and advise the dosage of medicines to the patients.
• Dispense drugs pursuant to a prescription issued by the doctor. In case the prescribed medicines are not available, arrange the same from the in-house pharmacies to honour 100% prescription. Substitution of medicines is to be consulted with the doctor.
• To counsel the patients on health, reaction of medicines.
• To maintain good relations with Customers/Doctors.
• To maintain free home delivery register and follow-up the medicines on-time delivery to the customers.
• Store the drugs under prescribed SOPs of refrigeration and security.
• To enter stocks in computer and take printout of receipt from stores (RS) for cross-checking with items issued list from stores.
• To maintain record for no stock items and follow-up the same.
• Ensure that 100% physical stock is tallied according to category (Tablets, Syrups, Injections, Fluids, Ointments, Liquids, Capsules, Powders, Drops, Surgical, and Miscellaneous) twice a week. Daily rack wise verification of fast moving items.
• Ensure shift hand-over and take-over is given before leaving the work area.
• This job is on company rolls offering competitive pay, benefits and attractive incentives.
• Career opportunity for aspirational candidates.
Experience : 0-10 Years
Qualification : B.Pharma / D.Pharma
Location : SOLAPUR, SATARA, SANGALI, MUMBAI, KOLHAPUR, KARAD, NANDED
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 20th January, 2022
APPLY THOROUGH THE DIRECTLY LINK
See All Other Jobs in our Database