Indoco Remedies Ltd., is a fully integrated, research-oriented pharma company engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of Formulations and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs). We have seven decades of presence in the Indian Pharma market and a strong foothold in the international market across 55 countries. Indoco, a USD 166 million company, employs around 6000 personnel, including over 300 skilled scientists.
Post : Deputy Manager (Qms) - Qa (Tablet Formulation)
Qualification : B.Pharm / M.Pharm / B.S.C / M.S.C
Experience : Having 11 +years of experience in Tablet Formulation
Job Details :
1. Responsible as team lead of Quality Management System, current GMP & GLP norms in the plant. Will be in the Second line position to Head of QA.
2. Management of site compliance status with respect to Internal audits, Customer audits and Regulatory audits.
3. Handling of Deviation, Investigations, Market Complaints, Change Control, Recalls and FAR.
4. Managing of Product Quality Review and Risk assessment.
5. Handling of Quality Management Review.
6. To release the batch of finished product for sale and/or distribution or reject the batch in case of any quality concerns.
Job Location : Goa
Contact Details : Ms. Krutika Naik- HR
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
INDOCO REMEDIES LIMITED
Goa Plant I, L-14, Verna Industrial Area, Verna, Salcete, Goa 403722
See All Other Jobs in our Database