Central Medical Services Society (CMSS) has been established with the approval of Cabinet on 24.08.2011 as a Central Procurement Agency (CPA) to streamline drug procurement and distribution system of Department of Health & Family Welfare (DoHFW), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and to eliminate existing deficiencies. The Mission of the Society is to procure high quality health sector goods in a transparent and cost-effective manner in line with the directives of the Government of India and ensure timely and un-interrupted supply of health sector goods & services for State Government and Union Territories.
Central Medical Services Society (CMSS), a Central Procurement Agency of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of India, has opening for the following position on contract basis.
Post : Assistant General Manager (Quality Assurance)
Method of recruitment : On contract basis.
Emoluments : Rs. 80,000/- per month (Consolidated-all inclusive)
Tenure of Post : On contract basis, initially for a period of 5 years (Renewable on yearly basis subject to satisfactory performance). For deserving candidates, period of engagement can be further extended.
Age limit : Up to 45 years of age as on the last date of submission of application.
Essential Educational Qualification and Experience :
Education Qualification : M.Pharma./ M.Sc. (Chemistry)/ M.Sc. (Analytical Chemistry)
• Candidate must have post qualification work experience of minimum 6 years in Central Govt. /State Govt./PSU/Autonomous body/ Pharmaceutical Industry (with INR 500Crores Annual Turn Over in the preceding year) .
• Of the above 06 years, candidate must have at least 04 years‟ experience in whole time capacity in Quality Control/Quality Assurance/Analytical R&D of pharmaceutical products.
• Knowledge of Drug & Cosmetic Act 1940, Medical Devices Rules 2017 and amendments thereof, Pharmacopeia, The Insecticide Act 1968, New Drugs Rules, CDSCO Functions is desirable.
• Candidate should be proficient in MS Office .
• Candidate should have good oral and written expression in English
(Please note that past experience certificate/terms of reference/appointment letter/ published RR/ job description for the post held to see if applicant meets the requirement).
Probation period : 6- Months
Period of appointment : For retention/continuation, review of performance at the end of every year by the DG & CEO and the Governing Body of the Society. However, services can be terminated by serving one month notice by either side.
Annual increase in salary : 5% Subject to satisfactory performance.
Main Responsibilities :
• To ensure quality of the goods procured by implementing the quality assurance plan starting from sourcing till final distribution.
• Providing advice on quality related issues relating to procurement of Health Sector Goods.
• To conduct pre-dispatch and consignee end inspection & testing of contracted goods to ensure supply as per contract specification.
• Assessment and empanelment of external inspection agencies.
• Provide technical support and technical training to ware houses pharmacists.
• Responsible for ensuring defined quality of medicines procured by CMSS.
• Responsible to keep current match with good industry practices on quality and GMP.
• Responsible for developing quality policies and processes as per Government norms.
• Introducing and leveraging appropriate technology and systems of quality checks to improve quality standards.
• Preparation of tender documents for labs and other agencies by obtaining the specifications, and analysing the product specifications.
• Responsible to publish the tenders as per requirement in prescribed manner.
• Review of test reports & in case of any discrepancy , communication with manufacturer for corrective action.
• Review of lab test reports & in case of any discrepancy , communication with lab for corrective action.
• To ensure all quality and checks procedures are being followed in all warehouses of CMSS.
• Other duties as specified by the DG & CEO or/and Reporting Officer.
The candidates are to apply in the given application form attaching self-attested copies of qualification, experience and other related documents&application fee of Rs.1000.00 in the form of demand draft/ NEFT. Applications complete in all respects to be sent in a sealed envelope marked as “Application for the post of“ ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER(QUALITYASSURANCE)at Central Medical Services Society” to the address The General Manager (Administration), Central Medical Services Society, 2nd Floor, VishwaYuvak Kendra, Teen MurtiMarg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021.
The last date of receipt of application is 07.01.2022
Incomplete applications, or those received after the last date will not be entertained. CMSS will not be responsible for any postal delays.
See All Other Jobs in our Database