Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. IPC is created to set standards of drugs in the country. Its basic function is to update regularly the standards of drugs commonly required for treatment of diseases prevailing in this region. It publishes official documents for improving Quality of Medicines by way of adding new and updating existing monographs in the form of Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP). It further promotes rational use of generic medicines by publishing National Formulary of India. IP prescribes standards for identity, purity and strength of drugs essentially required from health care perspective of human beings and animals.
Applications are invited for the following vacant posts purely on contract basis at Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an Autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad, through Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
Post : Sr Pharmacopoeial Associate
Age : Not exceeding 35 years (age can be enhanced for the deserving candidate)
Salary : 40,000/- (salary can be enhanced for the deserving candidate)
Qualification : MVSc, MSc Animanl Biotechnology, MSc Biotechnology.
Experience : 5 years experience in Analysis/Research in the area of Veterinary Science for MSc candidate and 3 years experience in Analysis/Research in the area of Veterinary Science for MVSc candidate.
Place of Posting : Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad
1. Development of quality standards for Veterinary products.
2. Coordinating with experts and other stakeholders for developing IP Monographs.
3. Analysis of Veterinary drugs received at IPC
Period of engagement : The tenure of contract will be for period of one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
1.The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and reject/select/cancellation of all applications received without assigning any reason. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
2. It is not obligatory on the part of IPC or Manpower Outsourcing Service Agency to call for interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and experience. Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience.
3. Experience/Age may be relaxed at discretion of the Competent Authority.
4. Interested candidates should submit their application online through Google Form with the following link
No other mode of submission of application form will be accepted. The last date for submitting the application form is 7th January 2022.
See All Other Jobs in our Database