The Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIIT-A) was established in 1999, as a center of excellence in Information Technology (IT) and allied areas. The institute was conferred the Deemed University status by the Government of India in the year 2000. It was declared as an Institute of National Importance by the Act of the Parliament, Govt. of India in 2014. The Institute has been conceived with the objective of developing professional expertise and skilled manpower in IT and areas of allied research. As an apex institute in the area of IT, IIIT-A has been contributing towards strengthening the indigenous capability necessary for exploiting profitably and harnessing multi-dimensional facets of IT and allied areas at all levels, and attaining expertise to enable the country to emerge as a leading player in the global arena.
Post: Research Associate (RA-III) on contract
Title of the Project: Risk Averse Resilience Framework for Critical Infrastructure Security (RARCIS)
Number of Position: 01 (one)
Project Duration : Three (03) Years
Age Limit: Maximum 40 Years as on 10/01/2022.
Qualification: Ph.D/ M.D./ MS/ MDS on equivalent degree; OR having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MBBS/ M.Sc/ M.Pharma/ ME/ M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal
Desirable Qualifications: (i) A GATE/NET or similar other national level qualifier.
Fellowship: 54,000/- pm (Fixed) + HRA(As per DST Norms)
Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate (RA-III) (on contract) in research project entitled Risk Averse Resilience Framework for Critical Infrastructure Security (RARCIS) in reference to the sanction letter/Grant no. IHUB-NTIHAC/2021/01/22 Proposal Number: 1108 , dated: 20.09.2021 by Department of Science & Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology, New Delhi-110016.
The duly completed application on prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents must reach to Prof. O.P.Vyas, Department of Information Technology, Room No. 4124, Computer Centre-2, Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad, Devghat, Jhalwa, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India 211015 on or before 10/01/2022.
The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Research Associate (RA-III) (on contract) in the Research Project on Risk Averse Resilience Framework for Critical Infrastructure Security (RARCIS)”. A soft copy of the application should also be sent to email@example.com.
1. The selected candidate should visit IIT-Kanpur as and when required as this project is with C3i-hub, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India (IITK).
2. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photographs submitted.
3. The Institute reserves the right to accept application at any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed at any point of time for exceptional candidates.
4. Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and need of the project.
5. Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, the candidate must provide valid E-mail IDs in their application.
6. Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date (may be in online mode) with updated CV and original and attested photocopies of mark sheets/certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
7. Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
9. The first and foremost responsibility of the candidate is to fulfil the jobs requirements to complete the above mentioned project in timely manner.
10. The association between PI and the candidate can be discontinued at any time by giving one month’s notice in writing either by the PI of the project to candidate, or by candidate to the PI of the project.
11. This appointment will be purely contractual. Initially appointment will be for first one year. It will be renewed for another year or till the end of project whichever is earlier based on the performance of the candidate and recommendation of the selection/review committee.
12. Hostel accommodation may be provided as per Institute
Last date: 10-01-2022
Advt. No. IIITA/IT/C3i-Hub/01/2021 Dated - 23/12/2021
Advertisement for the Post of Research Associate (RA-III) (On Contract) under Project with C3i hub-IIT Kanpur
Principal Investigator (PI),
Department of Information Technology,
Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad-211015, Uttar Pradesh, INDIA.
See All Other Jobs in our Database