Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University was established at Ludhiana by an act of the Punjab Legislature No. 16 of 2005 notified in the Punjab Government Gazette on August 9, 2005 and it started functioning w.e.f. April 21, 2006 for promoting livestock production, health and prevention of the disease(s) through integrated teaching, research and extension programme(s).
Application is invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow under the research project “ICAR-24 Outreach programme on Monitoring Environmental Pollutants” ICAR sponsored scheme.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Essential qualifications and eligibility conditions
1. B.V.Sc. & A.H./ B.Sc. in Life Sciences / B.Pharma with a minimum basis or 50% marks.
2. M.V.Sc. in any Veterinary subject preferably in Veterinary Public Health Life Sciences / M.Pharmacy with a minimum OCPA of 6.50 out of 10 basis or 50% marks.
3. Knowledge of Punjabi up to Matric level. The condition of knowledge however relaxable if the candidate is found otherwise deserving.
Preference will be given to candidate having at least six months exp antibiotics/ pesticide residues detection, handling of the chromai likely High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Gas C and Mass Spectrometry and High Performance Liquid Chromatogra]
• The Candidate should be capable of extensive travelling and con sample collection throughout Punjab state.
Emoluments : Rs. 31000/- +16% HRA
Job responsibilities :
1. To collect, process and analyse samples using HPLC, GC and GC-MS.
2. Data collection, data entry and survey
3. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by PI.
The interview will be conducted on 17.12.2021 at 10:30 a.m. in the undersigned. Candidates are advised to submit their brief resume to this 16.12.2021.
See All Other Jobs in our Database