It is written to you that the following posts of Staff Nurse / Para Medical in Government Medical College, Patiala and Amritsar and adjoining hospitals have been filled up after seeking written test on the basis of educational qualifications and experience. Efforts should be made to prepare and send the merit list of eligible candidates according to the following criteria.
Post : Pharmacist (Pharmacy officer)
No of Posts : 23
Salary : Rs 29200 pm
(I) should have passed Senior Secondary Part-ll Examination with Science or Its equivalent from a recognized university or Institution;
(II) should possess a degree of Bachelor of Pharmacy from a recognized university or institution;
(III) Should have passed the three months practical training in an institution approved by the pharmacy Council of India set up under the pharmacy Act, 1948; and
iv) Should be registered as pharmacist with the Punjab pharmacy council set up under the pharmacy Act, 1948
This advertisement will be subject to the following conditions
• Applicants will have to pass Punjabi upto 10th standard. The upper age limit of General Category applicants is 37 years and the applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste / Backward Classes will be exempted from the upper age limit as per the instructions issued by the Government from time to time. Reservation for these posts will be as per the conditions of Punjab Government and Punjab Government Notification No. GSR87 / Const. / Arts.309 dated 21.10.2020 will be given due benefit under Hat (The Punjab Civil Services (Reservations of Posts for Women) Rules, 2020. Govt. As per the instructions issued through 01-2021, various categories of employees working on contract basis in various departments of the Punjab Government have been provided by the Punjab Government under Rule 19 of the Punjab Civil Services (General and Common Conditions) Rules, 1994. Exemption will be given in the light of the name instructions in 5 and 5-A.
• Applicants seeking exemption in this category will have to submit the required certificate in compliance with the instructions.
• Eligibility and experience of the applicants applying for these posts. Certificates for reserved categories should be made by the competent authority by the date of solicitation of applications. In case of failure, the applicant will be considered under general category Identification of jobs for various posts for eligibility of applicant applying under disability category which has been fixed by Government of India Notification No. 38 16/2010 - DD - III dated 04-01-2021 and it has been fixed by Punjab Government. Adapted by your letter No. 3/09/2021 - DUS / 452 dated 04-06-2021, will be considered as per.
• The provisions of the Punjab Civil Services (General Terms of Service) Rules, 1994 notified by the Punjab Government for these posts will be applicable. These posts will have cadre of medical education and research department The eligibility documents of the applicant will be scrutinized by the department. In case of lack of qualification and experience for these posts, the applicant will not be considered for the relevant post.
• These posts will be paid as per the 7th Pay Commission of the Central Government and the letter No. 7/204/2012 4 FP 1/66 dated 15-01-2015 of the Finance Department (Finance Personnel-1 Branch) and in Payment will be made as per the amendments issued from time to time.
• Applicants applying for the post of Staff Nurse must be registered with the Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Mohali before the last date for solicitation of applications. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of the applicant. The number of these posts can be increased or decreased as required.
Last Date : 10th December, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database